| 21 |

A soft hum slipped from Atsumu's mouth as he opened his eyes, squinting a bit as the sun peaking in through his semi-closed curtains fell on his face. Laying underneath him was Sakusa, still fast, and peacefully asleep.

He couldn't help but look at the other below him in awe, yesterday felt like a dream, and yet every single moment was as real as it could've been.

"..mm." Sakusa mumbled softly, making Atsumu's wandering mind come back to reality. "'Tsumu.."

"G'mornin' Omi, did ya sleep okay?" The blonde rested his chin on his hand, his head slightly elevated so he could look at the stunning ravenette he was almost glued to.

"Mhm." Sakusa nodded, reaching an arm out to gently brush aside some of Atsumu's messy hair before leaning forward and planting a soft kiss on the blondes forehead. "Did you?"

"Mhm, yer better than any pillow I have." Atsumu chuckled lightheartedly, causing a small smile to make it's way onto Sakusa's face.

Said ravenette had gone to respond when Atsumu beat him to it.

"Ya know, 'm still partly convinced this is a dream, everythin' otta be too good t' be true." Atsumu still has a part of him that wasn't coming to terms with the fact this was real, he was with Sakusa, they were together, they'd wake up together in the mornings, exchange sweet hugs, passionate kisses, and I love you's. It all seemed like a miracle to the blonde, but, that was far from the case.

"All this isn't a dream, right..?" Atsumu had to make sure, as if he really was, it surely wasn't a dream he wanted to wake up from.

Sakusa on the other hand was far past well aware how real everything was, which of course caused an amused chuckle as he rolled his eyes playfully. The ravenette slid the hand that'd been lightly brushing through Atsumu's hair, down to the blondes cheek before leading him forwards. Leaning in, Sakusa's lips met Atsumu's, stunning the other at first before he gradually kissed back, relaxing into the hold of his now lover. The kiss was simple, gentle and passionate, making both males feel at peace.

When Sakusa had pulled back, he smiled softly as Atsumu placed a hand on his.

"Its a dream come true, 'Tsumu." Sakusa's tone was soft and sweet, a pretty rare occurrence considering the usual monotone that'd come from him.

"Ya could say that again.." Atsumu mumbled quietly, still feeling the tiredness from just a few minutes prior lingering.

The blonde let out a small breath before laying his head back down on Sakusa's chest, his hand still intertwined as said ravenette's as he let his eyes fall shut. The sound of Sakusa's steady heartbeat was simply enough to aid him on his way back to sleep.

"Tired still?" Sakusa questioned as he looked to Atsumu, who simply managed a small nod alongside a muffled hum, he still felt drop dead tired and didn't have the energy to look at the ravenette with him again.

"In that case.. a few more hours wouldn't hurt, get some more rest 'Tsumu." Sakusa smiled fondly as he watched Atsumu nod once again. He took the nod as permission to do the same as he didn't want to fall asleep while Atsumu had still been awake, so now, Sakusa let his eyes fall shut yet again.

The two slowly drifted off, holding one another so affectionately as the early morning set a loving mood; this was their new reality, and it was nothing short of perfect.

•°•°•° ~—~•—•~—~ °•°•°•

°•°•°• ~—~•—•~—~ •°•°•°