| 55 |

Atsumu let out an irritated whine as he stirred in bed, a cold breeze had disrupted his sleep — making him reach out for his previous source of warmth. The only problem was, it wasn't there.

"..what the.." The blonde mumbled out tiredly, now opening his eyes to take a look around. The first thing he realized, he was not in his own room, the honey yellow walls weren't his — they were Sakusa's.

What the hell am I doing in here?

Atsumu pushed himself to sit up and rubbed his eyes, now taking a second look around. He'd been drinking the night before, and now he'd up in woken in Sakusa's room — the only dots he could connect there weren't exactly from the cleanest train of thought.

A train of thought the blonde nearly continued down until he heard some noises from downstairs, more specifically, what he'd assumed to be pans moving around. That turned Atsumu's thoughts from something ungodly, to both breakfast and some additional warmth. Something he immediately decided he wasn't going to pass up.

Without a second of hesitance the faux blonde got up and out of bed — taking a moment to fix up the messy bedding before making his way downstairs and to the kitchen.

Without a word, Atsumu silently peered into the kitchen — his eyes immediately landing on Sakusa. The dark-haired stood by the stove, humming faintly to himself as he worked on breakfast.

The faux blonde smiled softly seeing this, taking a moment to enjoy the sight before making his way over. Silently, Atsumu wrapped his arms around Sakusa's waist, inviting himself in for a hug.

"A good morning's sufficient you know," The dark-haired sighed softly, rolling his eyes as a small smile made its way onto his face. "Either that or a heads up first."

"G'mornin' then.." Atsumu mumbled, a barely audible chuckle leaving his mouth as he could just feel the others eyes roll.

"It's a bit late for that but whatever," Sakusa shrugged. "And unless you've taken the time to shower, let go — or i'd have no problem hitting you with a pan."

"Worth it." The blonde chuckled, his previous smile slightly tugging up into a small grin.

Sakusa simply spared a sigh in response, giving Atsumu no other answer and instead focusing back on breakfast. He decided he'd leave the blonde be, for now at least.

Saying that, the two stayed in silence from then on — letting a good ten minutes pass before any words were spoken.

"Go sit down, I'll bring the food over in a minute." Sakusa piped up, just barely glancing over his shoulder at the blonde who reluctantly listened to his instructions.

Slowly, Atsumu tore himself from the dark-haired in front of him and made his way to the table. Taking his usual seat as he waited for Sakusa to make his way over.

Within a few minutes, the duo was seated and breakfast was served. Like usual, Atsumu gave a thank you for the food then dug in, he'd never pass up Sakusa's cooking.

"Eat like that and you're going to choke, idiot." The dark-haired let out a dull sigh as he glanced at the blonde across from him.

Atsumu had tried to give a response, but his mouth being full prevented any proper words from coming out.

"Jesus 'Tsumu, were you not taught about not speaking with your mouth full?" Sakusa questioned, followed by a bitter eye roll — he assumed the other would've known better.

"Probably, but, that doesn't mean 'm gonna listen." The blonde shrugged softly, a sly smile making its way onto his face as he chuckled. "Anyways — what's up for t'day Omi-kun?"