| 14 |

Sakusa sighed softly as he walked into his room, silently walking over to his bed as Atsumu was still asleep. It was a little past nine in the morning, the exact time Atsumu had told Sakusa the night before to wake him up.

"'Tsumu, get up." Sakusa spoke loudly, lightly shaking the blondes shoulder in attempt to get him up.

Atsumu mumbled to himself, he stirred a little before pulling the covers up, he wasn't ready to get out of bed just yet. Which of course caused yet another sigh from Sakusa, he should've known it would've been hard to get the other out of bed.

"Atsu, come on." Sakusa pulled the covers down, revealing Atsumu's face, which was now one of discomfort.

The ravenette reached out mindlessly and cupped Atsumu's face, the sudden move making the blonde beneath him open his eyes a little. Despite the dull grey that sat in Atsumu's eyes, Sakusa always found them so alluring, for a reason he really didn't understand.

"Atsumu, I wont repeat myself." Sakusa offered a both sarcastic and bittersweet smile, yet to a very very sleepy Atsumu, all he thought about was the contact and Sakusa smiling.

The blonde lazily put his hands over Sakusa's, catching the ravenette off guard as a tired smile came to Atsumu's face.

"Omi-Omi.. lay down for a little.." Atsumu moved one of his hands from Sakusa's, onto the dark-haired's wrist, tugging a little.

A small smile came to Sakusa's face while he tried, and failed to hide the light pink that dusted his cheeks. He tried ignoring the butterflies that came to his stomach and instead shook his head.

"No, lets go." Sakusa was set on getting Atsumu out of bed, which was something the blonde wasn't very fond of.

"You were the one who told me to wake you up at nine, now lets go." Sakusa took his hands off Atsumu's cheeks, making the blonde let out a small huff.

"Fine, when you decide to stop being stubborn, come downstairs." The ravenette commented before turning on his heels and heading for his bedroom door.

Before he had walked out, he paused for a moment. "There's fatty tuna downstairs by the way."

A small smirk came to Sakusa's face as he headed downstairs, as before he'd even got down the hall he heard Atsumu moving in his room. It really didn't surprise him how the other got up at the mention of food.

Speaking of food, Sakusa had walked downstairs and into his kitchen to get the fatty tuna out, he knew damn well if he didn't stick to his word Atsumu would be all over him. That and said blonde took what felt like a million years choosing a single outfit, and Sakusa just didn't feel like waiting that long.

While said ravenette had been getting the fatty tuna out, Atsumu finally got downstairs. The blonde had silently walked into the kitchen, a small smirk on his face as he snuck up behind Sakusa.

"Omi-kun~" Atsumu whispered into Sakusa's ear, making the dark-haired tense a little.

"'Tsumu, don't think I won't eat this fatty tuna in front of you. And I mean all of it." Sakusa threatened as he turned, holding back a smirk that ever so desperately wanted to show as he seen the blonde back down instantly.

Sakusa had quickly looked Atsumu up and down, purely off instinct, the blonde was dressed in a black and pastel pink t-shirt with some casual black jeans, something so ordinary that seemed rather cute on him in Sakusa's eyes. Not that he'd ever admit that of course.

"Take a picture Omi, it'll last longer~" Atsumu winked and took his chance to slip past Sakusa, finally getting his hands on the fatty tuna he'd been promised.