| 43 |

"Can ya pass me the eggs?" Atsumu questioned, looking to Osamu who of which was grabbing a few things from his brother's fridge.

"Mhm." The brunette nodded and took them out along with a few other things. He slid the eggs over to Atsumu before he busied himself with another task.

It was nearing nine in the morning and the two twins were surprisingly, without a fight, cooking breakfast together.

It seemed to be a pretty good start to the day, with music filling the kitchen and the twins working together in peace — all seemed well. Everything had gone on undisturbed until a faint knock was heard from the front door.

"I'll get it, keep yer eye on those eggs." Osamu called in a slightly tired tone as he glanced to Atsumu, who of which simply nodded.

The brunette took his leave at that and headed for the front door, assuming his brother had a package or anything along those lines being delivered.

Nowhere in his right mind did he expect to see Sakusa standing there.

Osamu's small smile had dropped and complete silence, besides faint noises from inside, fell around the two.

"What the hell do ya think yer doin' here?" He questioned, the brunette now holding a harsh glare as he looked at a slightly tended Sakusa.

"Seeing your brother, like we'd planned." Sakusa mumbled out plainly, with the same dull tone he usually held.

The answer alone led to more silence and Osamu was left to eye Sakusa rather harshly before shutting the door in his face. Well that's one way to handle it.

Satisfied with his actions, Osamu walked back inside with a small smile. Eventually earning an odd look from Atsumu as he walked back into the kitchen.

"Who was it?" The blonde questioned. "And why're ya smilin' like that, it's creepy."

"Sakusa." Osamu commented rather quickly, yet Atsumu still caught it.

"Did ya let him in?" Atsumu looked back to his brother, yet the now small smirk on his face was an obvious no.

With a bitter sigh, the faux blonde gave his brother a light smack to the back of the head and told him to watch the food. Then made his way to the front door to greet Sakusa and properly.

Opening the door, said ravenette was still standing there — this time however, very confused.

"'M sorry 'bout that," Atsumu chuckled softly. "C'mon in, an' before ya ask, I cleaned when I got up."

Sakusa simply nodded at this, a small smile taking place under his mask as he made his way inside — following behind Atsumu.

"We were just 'bout done makin' breakfast when ya first knocked." The blonde commented and took a turn for the kitchen.

Once again, Sakusa simply responded with a nod and took the turn as well. Both walked into the kitchen to see Osamu plating breakfast, seemingly unaware of anyone besides his brother.

"Have ya had anythin' t' eat?" Atsumu questioned, looking to Sakusa. Who of which easily responded with a yes, but considering the time, Atsumu knew caught the lie.

Sakusa, like others out there, had a preferred time to eat in the morning. And that was no time before 9am.

Knowing this, Atsumu simply shook his head. "No ya didn't, ya only eat before nine when we have practice, nice try."

Sakusa could only sigh at this, it wasn't always a good thing that the two had one another's habits remembered.

"'Samu," Atsumu called as he looked over to his brother, who spared him a glance in return. "Can ya make three plates?"