| 25 |

A soft mumble left Atsumu's mouth as he stirred a little, honey brown eyes fluttering open to be met with those of a pure dark green.

"G'mornin' Omi.." Atsumu mumbled softly, a small yawn leaving his mouth as he looked to the ravenette laying at his side.

"Morning baby, did you sleep okay?" Sakusa questioned as he watched Atsumu move closer, said blonde burying his face in Sakusa's chest.
He was chasing every last bit of warmth Sakusa could give, which made the dark haired chuckle.

"..mhm.." Atsumu nodded, smiling subconsciously to himself as he felt Sakusa hold him closer. "..did ya sleep okay?"

Sakusa simply nodded in response, letting a comfortable silence fill the room. He brought a hand to Atsumu's hair in the midst of that silence and gently brushed through it, living in the moment of pure comfort they were sharing with one another.

"Good.." The faux blonde currently curled up into Sakusa mumbled, finally breaking their silence. However, it was his movement that had caught Sakusa's attention, as Atsumu had shifted to look up at the other.

Looking down, Sakusa had less than a minute to react when soft lips were planted on his. The blonde beside him gently slipped a hand onto Sakusa's cheek, and eventually Sakusa followed the action — placing his hand over Atsumu's.

Morning kisses like this, pure and gentle, warming one another's hearts endlessly — was something the duo loved. It was like a silent way of saying those three special words all soulmates were bound together by.

"I love you."

Sakusa mumbled softly, his tone ever so gentle, every word was laced with a welcomed sweetness that went straight to Atsumu's heart.

"I love ya too, Omi." The faux blonde smiled softly before cuddling back into Sakusa once again, feeling at peace when said dark-haired held him close.

The two laid in silence after that, simply enjoying the time they had with one another in a comfortable silence. Until soft footsteps made their way to Sakusa's door that is.

What followed would've been three soft knocks, nothing too loud, but loud enough to get their attention.

"Rise and shine boys," Amaya called from outside the door. "Breakfast is ready."

"We'll be down in a few minutes, thank you." Sakusa called back in a semi-hushed tone as to not be too loud.

After a moment of retreating footsteps followed by silence, Sakusa focused his attention back on Atsumu. Who of which was nearly asleep once again.

"'Tsumu, come on," Sakusa lightly brushed the blonde's hair aside, earning a tired glance in his direction. "We have to eat before we go."

"Where're we goin'..?" Atsumu questioned, as he hadn't been told they had plans that day.

The thought of this had Sakusa smiling, he may or may not have had a few things planned for the day.

"It's a surprise."

•°•°•° ~—~•—•~—~ °•°•°•

•°

°•

•°

°•

°•°•°• ~—~•—•~—~ •°•°•°

What was called a simple surprise, should've very well been worded 'surprises'. Atsumu had simply thought they were going to be out at one place for a little as Sakusa wasn't big on crowds — yet as it turned out, said dark-haired had a day full of adventure planned. And Atsumu was loving every second of it.