| 05 |

Atsumu looked at himself in the mirror for just the last time, he had just finished getting ready and in uniform to meet at the training center. Speaking of which, the dyed blonde quickly checked the time on his phone and rushed out of the bathroom, headed for his room door. He slipped his shoes on and without a single bit of hesitation, walked out the door.

Being completely honest with himself, Atsumu had no clue where he was going, the only reason he managed to find his way to the Ajinomoto Training Center was by following another few students that all seemed to be from the same school.

After a bit of walking, the blonde was met with the front of the center and stopped for a moment, looking in awe. His excitement had been drowned by anxiety, but now that it was out of the way, that excitement beamed. A bright smile made its way into Atsumu's face as he headed inside, that smile turning to his signature one of pride as he follow a few signs pointing to where the camp members were set to meet.

Almost a few minutes later and the blonde found himself walking into a large gymnasium, players from different schools were together in little groups of two or three, one thing Atsumu was a little unnerved about, as he was the only one from his team to be invited.

He tried not to focus on that and instead brought his thoughts to everyone there, Atsumu scanned around the gymnasium, taking count of which schools were there and which players were, this could come in handy to know at some point, he'd never know.

Atsumu's little scan of all the camp members was cut short when a whistle was blown, making all eyes look to the front of the gymnasium. A few people were at the front, who of which Atsumu assumed ran the camp, and they ordered all members to stop what they were doing and listen.

The gym fell silent and instructions were finally given out. Atsumu didn't pay attention to all of the instructions to no surprise, he got distracted by a few things every few minutes or so, but he heard the important bits so he didn't see it as a problem.

All the blonde really needed to know was that one, they'd have to get up and be at the center for seven in the morning, and that they'd be free to go by four in the afternoon. Two, that they were going to be given a more precise schedule on their way out. And Three, that they'd be there for training purposes Monday to Friday, however the hotel was allowing the members to stay Monday to Sunday as a just in case.

After they were told all of this, alongside a few more things that Atsumu didn't necessarily considering important, they were dismissed. Some camp members stuck around to ask extra questions that they had, while others started leaving.

Atsumu eventually decided on heading out too, yet on his way out, he heard someone yell his name. This he found strange considering no one knew his name.

When the blonde turned back he was a little surprised to see the same brunette from earlier had run on over to him, a bright smile on his face.

"Hey, Miya, right?" The brunette tilted his head and Atsumu gave him a confused look, making the other laugh a little.

"I remember talk about you, you're from Inarizaki, we were supposed to have a practice match but it got canceled." The brunette then turned and pointed at the name on his jacket, it read 'Itachiyama'.

Seeing that made Atsumu feel 10x more relieved, a smile coming to his face as he relaxed.

"Right right, and call me Atsumu." Atsumu was quick to get out and the brunette nodded. "Yer Itachiyama's libero right? Motoya.. Komori Motoya?"

Komori nodded, his smile never fading as he did so. It made a lot more sense to Atsumu now, making the small sense of panic from what he'd thought to be a stranger, disappear.