| 22 |

"So, anything new I need to know about?" Komori smiled slyly as he slid over to his cousins side, both himself and Sakusa were seated in the cafeteria as their long awaited lunch break had finally come around.

"Nothing you need to know about, no." Sakusa shrugged softly as he held in a small chuckle, seeing how his cousin's playful smile had fallen to a frown.

"You're gonna tell me nothing happened? At all?" Komori pushed on, said brunette intentionally prodding around the simple fact he wanted Sakusa to admit he'd gotten together with Atsumu.

"That would be correct." The ravenette at Komori's side commented plainly, seeing as how he wanted the 'interrogation' to end, Sakusa did have bento he planned on finishing after all.

"Well, you've left me no choice, and I really hate to have to call your bs on this, but — 'Tsumu already told me." Komori grinned slightly seeing how quickly Sakusa looked at him.

"Everything, might I add." The brunette's grin only grew as he slid his phone over to Sakusa, it was now unlocked and on screen would've been Komori and Atsumu's messages.

"You little shit.." Sakusa muttered, which caused a small fit of laughter to come from his cousin, he got caught.

"Ready to fess up or no?" Komori questioned, seemingly leaving his cousin with no other answer than a 'yes'.

"Absolutely," Sakusa smiled so sweetly it came out both unnatural and unbearably sarcastic. "Not."

"Well then I'm sure my lovely Oba-san would love to hear about this, you haven't told her yet though, have you?" A sadistic smile made it's way onto Komori's face as he watched Sakusa glare at him, he would go to great lengths to get what he wanted.

"Fine, but before I say a word, you owe me some Umeboshi for the split-second of unneeded panic." Sakusa stated, dead serious, only to have Komori hurriedly nod in response.

"Okay, sure, now — how? When we were at the training camp you said his eyes were grey, clearly, they weren't." The brunette's tone which had just been one of triumph, was now full of confusion.

"Contacts, simple as that." Sakusa shrugged. "I have to give it to him, it was smart. He didn't want to rush into things so he kept it a secret."

"Damn, maybe I should've tried that with Akagi." Komori mumbled, yet the words were supposed to stay in his head apposed to being said aloud.

"Oho, what was that?" Sakusa glanced over, a small chuckle escaping as he seen his cousin freeze.

"So, how much Umeboshi did you want exactly?" Komori replied rather quickly, a slightly nervous smile on his face as he made an attempt to change the topic.

Considering the fact Sakusa ended up bugging the hell out of Komori through lunch — it was safe to say the topic changer failed. Terribly.

•°•°•° ~—~•—•~—~ °•°•°•

°•°•°• ~—~•—•~—~ •°•°•°

Heaving a sigh of relief, Sakusa happily pushed open his front door, for sure welcoming the comfort it made him feel. He was exhausted and finally being home was exactly what he needed to fix that. Well, that and..

"Omi-Omi!" Atsumu's voice beamed through the phone, instantly brining a small smile to Sakusa's face.

"Hey 'Tsumu." The smile on Sakusa's face softened as he looked at his rather overjoyed boyfriend.