| 04 |

The day Atsumu had been waiting for ever so eagerly had finally rolled around, he only had to endure what felt like eternity as a week but eventually, Monday finally came.

Atsumu was awoken ever so wonderfully by his brother, who barged into the dyed blondes room because his alarm had been going off for the past fifteen minutes. And yet, a certain someone was still asleep.

"Oi 'Tsumu," Osamu picked a pillow up off the floor that his brother managed to kick off his bed during the night and threw it at his head. "Get yer ass outta bed already! Yer damn alarm's been goin' on for fifteen minutes an' I'm 'bout ready to break the damn thing!"

Atsumu groaned at this, immediately thinking it was too early to listen to his brothers yelling.

"Shhhhh.. 'm tired.." Atsumu mumbled, rolling over and pulling his covers up. Seeing this made Osamu sigh bitterly.

He walked over to his brothers bed and ripped the blankets off him, making the blonde sit straight up and glare at him.

"Oi! The hell was that for!?" The blonde kept his glare set dead on Osamu, who simply rolled his eyes.

"For not gettin' outta bed ya dumbass, it's already almost six thirty." He shook his head and Atsumu fell silent. "If ya don't get up yer gonna miss the bus, stupid."

"Yer one to talk.." Atsumu mumbled, warning a glare from his brother.

"I'll get up, now get outta my room ya bug!" The blonde sighed bitterly while Osamu just waved him off, turning on his heel and walking out of the room.

Once he was gone, Atsumu sighed to himself, that morning really wasn't his morning, but the thought of finally leaving for training camp kept him going.

He got out of bed and grabbed a fresh pair of clothes alongside his uniform jacket, and then headed for his bathroom, ready for a shower.

The dyed blonde took his time in the shower, the hot water distracting him and washing away any ounce of exhaustion he had left. Atsumu couldn't help but feel excited and nervous, he didn't know how camp would go, he didn't know who he'd meet, it was a new experience and the blonde had his ups and downs about it.

Pushing his doubts aside, Atsumu got out of the shower and finished up, getting dried and getting dressed. He may have also spent a little time on his hair, freshly cleaned meant fluffier hair, which was a little harder to deal with.

When he was completely finished, the dyed blonde walked out with his signature smile. He grabbed his rather large duffle bag, which had all his necessities in it, and headed downstairs.

It was silent, not including the slight sizzling coming from the stove in the kitchen. The smell of fresh eggs filled the living room and only got stronger as Atsumu walked into the kitchen where he seen his twin making breakfast.

"Did Ma leave for work?" The blonde asked as he went to get his bottle of water from the fridge where he'd left it to cool overnight.

"Mhm," Osamu nodded. "Get yerself a plate, I made breakfast but I sure as hell ain't servin' it for ya." He gestured to the eggs done on the stove and Atsumu nodded.

The twins got their breakfasts plated and ate, a little bit of playful bickering thrown around while they did so but that was always the usual.

When they'd finished, Atsumu went to get ready, his bus would be showing up in a good ten minutes and he wanted to be ready at the stop for when it did. The dyed blonde had to admit, he was a bit nervous, and this didn't go unnoticed by his brother.

"Oi 'Tsumu." Osamu sighed as he walked over to his brother, who was a few seconds from walking out the door, or so it seemed at least.

"Mhm?" The blonde turned to face his brother, figuring the other wanted to make a comment before he left.