| 28 |

Osamu.
That's who Atsumu needed right now.

The faux blonde searched urgently for his brother, and after what felt like a never ending search, he'd been found.

Osamu was in the kitchen, having a drink and a surprisingly peaceful conversation with Iwaizumi, until Atsumu came over that is.

The action was sudden, and before either Osamu or Iwaizumi could question — Atsumu pulled his twin off to the side, away from the people and the music.

"'Tsumu, the fuck are ya doin'?" Osamu questioned, an unnecessary amount of bitterness lacing his tone.

"'S-Samu, can-.. can we go home..? P-Please?" Atsumu questioned, doing his best to keep his quivering tone silent. Yet Osamu was always quick to pick up on it.

"Why? 'Tsumu what-"

"O-Osamu," Atsumu cut him off, his tone now worryingly urgent. "I just-.. I wanna go home.. please.."

The need in his brothers tone, like as if he was just begging to get out of there. Osamu knew he wasn't playing, he didn't get what happened, but it didn't matter at the moment — if Atsumu wanted to go, then they were going.

"M'kay, m'kay — c'mon, get yer stuff an' we'll go home." Osamu nodded to himself seeing Atsumu agree, afterwards feeling said blonde grab onto his sleeve as they walked back into the crowd.

After a bit of walking, the two had made it to the front door and got their things on rather quickly. The entire time Atsumu felt like breaking down, but he couldn't, not in a house jam packed with people.

Before the two had left however — Osamu left Suna a message, saying something happened with Atsumu and that they were headed home.

After that, they'd quickly made their way out the front door, heading into a cold and silent night. Well, semi-silent as Atsumu's soft sniffles could be heard every now and then, despite him not speaking a word.

The entire walk back had Osamu on edge, Atsumu looked ready to break, yet he hadn't said a word. Someone so openly expressive of himself, was dead silent despite looking ready to explode.

Normally he'd be swearing up a storm, bawling his eyes out, or at least saying something. Which of course led Osamu to wonder — what was so bad that it caused his silence?

That questioned lingered in Osamu's mind until they had gotten home, as the second the front door was shut, Atsumu latched onto him for dear life.

Hesitantly, Osamu hugged Atsumu back, lightly rubbing his twins back. He'd gone to ask what was wrong, yet Atsumu had beaten him to speaking.

"FUCK!" The faux blonde yelled, the first word he'd uttered after Osamu seen him in tears, and yet one simply word displayed more emotion than he would've guessed.

Atsumu's tone was shaken, yet it was filled with anger, sadness, confusion and something Osamu dare called regret.

"'Tsumu, what the hell ha-" Osamu however cut himself off this time, as he felt a weight pull him down.

Atsumu on that moment, barely being able to hold himself together, had called to his knees, Osamu following suit as he held his brother close.

"'Samu h-he.. he-.." Atsumu stopped, the blonde letting out a painful cry as he held onto Osamu tighter. To put it simply, he was in pain, an unbearable pain.

"Shh, 'Tsumu yer hurtin', just.. let it out, we can talk properly later.." Osamu kept it at that, and after feeling Atsumu nod, he stayed silent.

What filled the house were painful cries, endless sobs, and mumbled sentences which happened to be a failed attempt at try to speak on what happened. The only thing is, Atsumu just couldn't bring himself to do it, he couldn't find the words.