| 10 |

The rest of the time the two spent at the small coffee shop went great, filled with moments of laughter, teasing, sweet smiles, and admirable looks, something both Atsumu and Sakusa could really get used to. It had gone so well, that but the end of their get-together, the two exchanged numbers, or more — Atsumu convinced Sakusa to give his.

After that, they'd gone back to the hotel together in a comfortable silence. Atsumu going back to his room to update his brother on everything, while Sakusa had gone back to his room to be absolutely interrogated by Komori.

The rest of the day had passed like a breeze, everyone seemed to be in a good mood, including Sakusa, making the day slip away into night even though everyone had felt that the day had just started not too long ago.

The sun fell and the moon rose, stars painting what was now a black sky as the hours slipped away, ten turning to eleven, eleven turning to midnight, and even some time after.

It was about twelve thirty in the morning when Sakusa heard a soft ding come from his phone, the screen lighting up. The dark-haired once again was wide awake, he'd been thinking to himself before his phone had gone off.

With a slightly confused look, Sakusa rolled over and picked up his phone, checking the ID of said messenger and smiling.

•° •° •° •° || °• °• °• °•

'Tsumu🙄💛: Hey, Omi-Omi? Are you awake?
[read 12:32am]

Omi-Omi😷🖤: No

'Tsumu🙄💛: Too late, you're staying up now 😌

Omi-Omi😷🖤: And just like that, I strangely seem tired, goodnight Miya.

'Tsumu🙄💛: wait nO- don't leave me like this Omi, how could you T^T
[read 12:35am]

'Tsumu🙄💛: I know you're still awakeeee~ you should come to the park with me! :D

Omi-Omi😷🖤: And if I didn't?

'Tsumu🙄💛: Then I'd be going on my own?
[read 12:37am]

'Tsumu🙄💛: Omi-Omi?

Omi-Omi😷🖤: I'll be waiting in the hall, let's go already.

°• °•             °• °•            ||             •° •°            •° •°

Sakusa sighed softly to himself, tiredly brushing his rather messy hair aside as he got out of bed. He was on the fence about joining Atsumu at the park at first, but he'd rather go with him than have the other go alone, he just might've been worried, just maybe.

Sakusa walked over to his rooms door, picking a casual black hoodie off the coat hangers drilled into the wall and throwing it on quickly. Now satisfied knowing he wasn't going to get cold, he grabbed a mask then walked out into the hall and waited.

About a minute after Sakusa had stepped into the hall, Atsumu came out in joggers and a t-shirt, alongside the usual mask and sanitizer clip he was slowly getting accustomed to. It made Sakusa subconsciously smile a little under his mask, something that others picked on him for, Atsumu managed to get used to so easily.

"Ya ready to go, Omi?" Atsumu smiled softly under his mask and Sakusa nodded.

The two did their usual of taking the elevator down to the lobby, enjoying the peaceful silence that filled the air as they walked out of the hotels front doors. Soon being met with the chilly pre-summer air the night had to offer, it made Atsumu rethink his choices on not grabbing a sweater but it was too late to go back.