| 06 |

Atsumu woke up that morning to the sound of his alarm clock going off, and no, not his brother yelling at him to wake up like usual, an actual alarm clock. It brought a little confusion to him, yet the blonde quickly remembered he was no longer at home, that and the fact he had to be up.

So, Atsumu groggily sat up, rubbing his eyes with a soft sigh as he swung his legs over the side of his bed, he had packed his bag last night so all he needed was to shower.

It took a few minutes for the blonde to properly wake himself up, but when he did, he finally got out of bed and headed for the bathroom, of course making his bed before he did.

Atsumu was quick to get a hot shower running, it reminded him of being at home, seeing as to how he'd shower every time he got up, it made the morning a lot easier to go through. And when he had finished that shower, he got into some casual wear as he didn't plan on changing into uniform until he got to the training center.

After fiddling with his hair for a bit, the blonde finally left the bathroom and walked to the end of his bed, where his jaw-string bag was, which held his uniform and water bottle. He picked the bag up and walked over to his nightstand, picking up his phone and sliding it into his pocket.

Beside his phone was a small case of two grey circles, something Atsumu had forgotten about until then. The contacts, right. Atsumu picked them up and walked back to the bathroom so he had a mirror to use while putting them in.

It was a little difficult, and he'd have to admit it felt weird on his eyes at first, but eventually, Atsumu got used to the feeling. When he did, he left the bathroom for the last time and headed for the rooms door.

The blonde walked out of his room and took a deep breath, a content smile coming to his face as he turned and headed for the elevator. It was a short trip down between the first and second floor, and before Atsumu knew it, he had been through the lobby and out the hotels front doors.

Atsumu had gotten up around five thirty in the morning, which of course meant that by the time he was done getting ready and left the hotel, he'd have an hour to spare. To no surprise, the blonde decided that he'd spend that extra hour, or more forty five minutes as it took fifteen to get to the training center, practicing with less people around.

Having less people around also happened to be the exact thing that caught Atsumu off guard as he entered the training center, it was only about 6:16am and yet there were almost no other camp members in sight. That was something he found a tad bit relieving, and that relief stick with him as he walked into the gymnasium.

There were very very few people in there, all practicing to themselves and minding their own business. Atsumu paid none of them any mind however as he headed for the locker rooms.

He took a few minutes getting changed, and eventually walked out. A small sense of nervousness stuck to the dyed blonde no matter what, and both fortunately and unfortunately, he knew why. He wasn't worried about seeing Sakusa there, he was worried about the other seeing him, he was really hoping the contacts would work.

But that wasn't a thought for the moment, so Atsumu pushed it aside and walked over to the metal cart filled to the brim with volleyballs, all new and fully pumped with air. He picked one out and walked over to the court, deciding to get some peaceful practice in before they had to be teamed up.

•°

°•

•°

°•

Sakusa and Komori made their way into the gymnasium just a few minutes before seven, just as many other camp members were. And just like all other camp members, they got a first hand sight at the early birds practicing, one of said early birds being Atsumu.