| 19 |

After the Miya four had met up at the gymnasium doors, they double checked everyone was ready and had finally set out for the Miya residence. Which of course led them to where they were now.

It had been a good three hours since they got back and six had rolled around, all four were now situated in the kitchen. Osamu was in the middle of making some Shoyu ramen as he'd already finished making Onigiri before hand, and Atsumu was getting out some Umeboshi alongside fatty tuna as he remembered Osamu had gone out and bought him more last week.

While the twins were making dinner, and rather surprisingly in peace for what seemed to be the first time in forever, Sakusa and Suna were sat at the island counter that split the kitchen in two. The two were having a surprisingly pleasant conversation, and what made it even better was the homey atmosphere the Miya's place gave off, Sakusa had to admit, it was a lot better than being alone at his place most of the time.

"Dinner's done, serve yerselves," Osamu stated with a small smile, then turned to Suna. "Except for ya, same as usual?" The grey-haired questioned and Suna nodded, the simple action earning an internal gag from Atsumu, this was the normal.

To avoid what was destined to be a sickeningly sweet interaction between Osamu and Suna, Atsumu turned his attention to Sakusa who was still seated, and who seemed to be a bit nervous.

"Are ya gonna get somethin' t' eat? It won't kill ya y'know." Atsumu slipped a small chuckle in and hesitantly Sakusa nodded, finally making his way up and over to the other counter where both Atsumu and the food was.

Once he was over there, Atsumu took a glance back to the two at the island counter who seemed distracted, then looked back to Sakusa who was now at his side.

"Everythin' okay?" Atsumu questioned, his voice barely above a whisper, it wasn't hard to tell Sakusa seemed a little uneasy.

However, despite that obvious uneasiness he still nodded. "Mhm, I'm not exactly used to the whole eating with multiple people thing, it's just new is all." Sakusa stated, simply shrugging it off as Atsumu nodded.

"We'll be sure t' have ya over more often then," Atsumu smiled to himself as he picked up a plate and handed it over. "Umeboshi?"

Sakusa simply nodded, a slight smile coming to his face as he took the plate and got some Umeboshi. When the two were done getting their serving, they joined Suna and Osamu at the island counter. The twins sat beside one another, while was Suna to Osamu's left and Sakusa was sat to Atsumu's right.

Some thank you's were thrown around before everyone started eating, and like most dinners, this one quickly turned anything but silent.

"Ya really set all this up for me, hm?" Atsumu questioned, catching the other three's attention as he looked at Osamu. "I knew ya were goin' soft." A smirk came to the blonde's face, making Osamu roll his eyes.

"That fatty tuna threat from last week is still standin' 'Tsumu, don't ya push it." Osamu warned and Atsumu, on instinct, moved his plate father away from the grey-haired beside him.

The blonde glared at his twin, the kind of warning glare one or the other would sound before a fight broke out. "Ya wouldn't dare."

Osamu simply scoffed in response, a playful smirk coming to his face as he returned the glare, something that Suna by now took as a time to intervene. As said grey-haired went to make a remark, Suna took his hand and shook his head lightly.

"Knock it off, you two can bicker later." The brunette demanded nice an clear, making Osamu sigh, but agree. Atsumu on the other hand.. was a different story.

Said blonde stuck his tongue out at his brother, only provoking him and went to make a smartass remark, only to be stopped by Sakusa who gave him a light flick to the head.