| 29 |

"..fuck.." Sakusa mumbled bitterly, squeezing his eyes shut as he held his head. To say he had a headache was an understatement, he felt as though his head was going to explode.

"Motoya..?" The dark-haired questioned, finally opening his eyes and glancing around the room.

The two had pitched in to rent a room at a hotel for the while they were down in Hyōgo, which would explain the unfamiliar room. However, the one usual thing in the room — would've been the sleeping brunette in the bed over, thank god Komori was there.

Sakusa nearly thought he hadn't come back after last night. Though as he'd soon find out, that would've been the least of his worries anyways.

After taking a minute to genuinely wake up, Sakusa found it in himself to check his phone, completely unaware of what he was in for.

Two messages from Osamu was the first thing Sakusa seen when he turned his phone on — the hell did Osamu want?

•°•°•° ~—~•—•~—~ °•°•°•

9:46am

*Other Miya sent an attachment*

Other Miya: Don't even bother tryin' to talk to 'Tsumu, if ya even think 'bout comin' near him again, yer a goner.
[read 10:02am]

°•°•°• ~—~•—•~—~ •°•°•°

Sakusa froze, his eyes scanned over the image sent time and time again, the fuck? This had to be a joke, the two had to have been playing with him, or at least, thas what he hoped for.

In a moment of what had finally risen as panic, Sakusa snapped out of his trance, said dark-haired feeling an uneasy wave of guilt wash over as he quickly went to message Atsumu.

•°•°•° ~—~•—•~—~ °•°•°•

10:04am

Blocked Sender: 'Tsumu, can we please talk? ||

-you can no longer message this recipient-

°•°•°• ~—~•—•~—~ •°•°•°

"Fuck, fuck, fuck.." Sakusa mumbled to himself, cursing over and over again as he clicked back to Osamu's contact.

•°•°•° ~—~•—•~—~ °•°•°•

Sakusa: Osamu I swear, it was a drunken slip up

Sakusa: Please, let me talk to Atsumu

Other Miya is typing..

Other Miya: Not a chance, he doesn't need to cry over you more than he already has.

Sakusa is typing..

Other Miya: Goodbye Sakusa.

Blocked Sender: Osamu please ||

-you can no longer message this recipient-

°•°•°• ~—~•—•~—~ •°•°•°