| 48 |

"..what?"

"Stay here," Sakusa shrugged. "I've got an extra room and I know you keep things clean so I wouldn't mind."

Atsumu simply stared at the ravenette, completely dumbfounded, never in a million years did the blonde expect to hear that of all things from Sakusa in a case like this.

"I- yer not serious. Yer fuckin' with me here, aren't ya?"

"Does it look like I am?" Sakusa shot back with a monotone, and considering the fact he wasn't one to joke often, he thought it was fairly obvious he was serious.

"Fair point.." Atsumu mumbled, falling silent for a split second before speaking again. "I really do appreciate the offer but, this is yer personal space, I couldn't intrude."

Don't get him wrong, Atsumu would've loved staying there. But the thought of barging into someone else's space wasn't one that sat right with him, as even though he was fairly extroverted — even he preferred some space to himself at times.

"Considering I offered, I'm not entirely worried about intrusion." Sakusa stated, and despite the dull tone, there was a slight hint of reassurance to it.

Atsumu felt a little bit better hearing the slight reassurance in his tone, but he couldn't help his hesitance. "Are ya sure? Ya really wouldn't mind?"

Sakusa in response, simply nodded. He really didn't mind Atsumu staying, if anything, he could use the company.

"I'll have t' talk t' 'Samu 'bout it, but other than that — thank ya, yer the best Omi-kun." The faux blonde smiled brightly, now feeling at ease.

"Whatever you say 'Tsumu," Sakusa rolled his eyes and tried, but failed, to hide the small smile that crept onto his face.

Maybe, just maybe, having Atsumu around would be better than he could've thought.

•°•°•° ~—~•—•~—~ °•°•°•

•°

°•

•°

°•

°•°•°• ~—~•—•~—~ •°•°•°

"See ya t'morrow Omi-kun!" Atsumu waved happily as he made his way out Sakusa's front door, finally making his way home.

The faux blonde had definitely stayed longer than planned, but, he couldn't help that — he really did enjoy being in Sakusa's company. And now that he was headed home, a small part of him wished he'd stayed longer.

Sighing softly and pushing the thought aside, Atsumu focused his attention on his front door, which had just come into view. Pulling out his keys rather silently, the blonde unlocked his door and walked on in.

The second he stepped foot inside, Atsumu realized everything was still. And far, far too silent.

"I leave 'em be for a few hours an' they disappear.." Atsumu sighed softly.

Right as the blonde had gone to take his shoes off, he heard a rather.. interesting, noise come from Osamu and Suna's new room.

"An' fuck that, 'm out." Atsumu threw up a peace sign to no one in particular and immediately spun on his heels, walking back out his front door.