| 24 |

"Everything alright?"

Sakusa questioned as he glance at his mother, both individuals were currently finishing up making dinner, and Sakusa couldn't help but notice his mother's odd behaviour.

"Mhm." Amaya nodded, a small smile resting on her face as she once again glanced towards the direction of the front door.

The action left Sakusa raising a brow, and left him seconds away from asking if his mother was okay once again. However, a knock at the front door cut him off as he opened his mouth.

Amaya's head perked up at this and her smile grew a little as she rushed off to get the front door, leaving Sakusa standing in confusion as he watched her disappear.

What was she up to?

He stared at the kitchen doorway his mother had just left from as Sakusa heard some talking getting closer, but the thing is, there was more than one voice.

Right as Sakusa had gone to call out to Amaya, he seen both her, and a familiar faux blonde walk into the kitchen. Both smiling and chatting away.

"'M not late t' dinner, am I?" Atsumu asked with a warmhearted chuckle.

Sakusa however, kept dead silent as he dropped what he was doing and walked over to Atsumu, instantly pulling the blonde into a tight hug.

After a light chuckle left his mouth, Atsumu happily hugged Sakusa back, he'd been waiting to see him for weeks and now that they were together, the wait seemed more than worth it.

"My my — I missed ya too Omi." The faux blonde smiled softly as Sakusa finally let him go, pulling back before leaning in to give him short but sweet kiss.

Once the two got their much needed show of affection out of the way, Amaya finally spoke up, as she didn't want to spoil the moment between the two.

"Now that that's out of the way, who's hungry?"

"I am." Both Atsumu and Sakusa responded in unison, causing some laughter from the three in the kitchen.

"Great, lets eat!"

•°•°•° ~—~•—•~—~ °•°•°•

°•°•°• ~—~•—•~—~ •°•°•°

Like usual, dinner in the Sakusa household was beyond enjoyable. Some new memories were shared, childhood stories of Sakusa's were told, and jokes were made; leaving everyone in the house smiling well after dinner was over.

Though when it had ended and everyone went their separate ways, both Sakusa and Atsumu happily made their way up to Sakusa's room. Which of course led them to their current situation.

Atsumu was seated comfortably in Sakusa's lap, lying back against said dark-haired's chest while Sakusa kept his arms wrapped around his waist. To put it simply — Atsumu ended up being Sakusa's new teddy bear.

That left both in a comfortable silence, the only sounds filling the room being the faint noises of a movie playing on the tv. Well, for a while that was the only noise, until Sakusa's voice broke that semi-silence.

"You really planned all this with my mom?" The ravenette questioned, looking at Atsumu, who of which was focused on the tv ahead.

"Mhm." Atsumu nodded. "Payback for plannin' with my brother an' not tellin' me 'bout it."

Sakusa simply rolled his eyes in response, in a playful manner of course — and chuckled, absentmindedly holding Atsumu a tad bit closer.

"I'm glad you're here."

"Ya really missed me, hm?" Atsumu smiled warmly as he glanced to Sakusa.

Said dark-haired simply nodded, letting his head fall into the crook of Atsumu's neck and taking a deep breath. This was his ultimate form of comfort.

Atsumu of course smiled seeing this, simply leaning over a bit and placing a soft kiss on Sakusa's head.

The action caught Sakusa's attention, making the dark-haired look up at Atsumu with a small smile before leaning in for a kiss. It caught Atsumu off guard at first, but the second soft lips met one another, he melted.

The kiss was nothing short of passionate and sweet, a way of saying I love you without having to share a word, keeping the comfortable silence surrounding the two in place.

And when they pulled back, the sweet, love-filled smiles plastered on one another's faces kept the the moment ever so heartwarming.

"I missed ya too, Omi."

•••••°•••••°•••••

short and sweet for this one — i'm a sucker for skts being pure softies, my heart can't handle it 😭

anywho, skts fluff chapter up next because y'know, i'm feeling generous
😌✨

~koi