| 56 |

"Omi-san! Wait up!" An all too familiar voice called from the locker room doorway, making Sakusa stop in his spot.

The dark-haired turned to face the voice's owner, being none other than Hinata — who stood right at the entrance way to MSBY's locker room.

"What?" Sakusa questioned, bringing his attention back to the ginger in front of him.

"I was talking with Bokuto about this kinda thing earlier, and got curious," Hinata paused for a second, before his previous smile turned to a look of curiosity. "What're your views on relationships?"

"My.. views on relationships?" The dark-haired re-stated, making sure he'd heard the other right.

In that moment however, he couldn't deny the thought of a certain blonde setter that came to mind. However, the thought was quickly washed away by what Sakusa assumed was nothing, despite thinking he'd heard the other locker room doors open.

Shaking his head slightly, the dark-haired brought himself back to reality and focused his attention on the ginger who seemed to be eagerly awaiting his response.

"They're not bad, I guess?" Sakusa shrugged.

"I wouldn't deem them a vital necessity, and for the most part on my half wouldn't deem them a wanted necessity either. Some can be okay, even great, but personally — I find they can be a waste of time more often then not, and why waste time on something that'll just end up falling apart?" The dark-haired gave a rhetorical question, watching as Hinata gave him a hesitant nod. Almost like a silent gesture asking him to go on, he was interested.

"So for the most part, I guess I'd say relationships, and or the dire need most have to be in one — is meaningless." Sakusa shrugged one again. "Not that that applies to all relationships, but it applies to the vast majority."

"Hm.." Hinata spared the ravenette a hum, taking a second to eye Sakusa before nodding. "M'kay! I was just curious, I'll be on my way now!"

"Okay?" The dark-haired's tone held a hint of confusion, yet it was quickly washed away when Hinata took his leave.

He wasn't sure what was up with the sudden question, but he didn't let himself dwell on the thought.

After all, it was just a harmless spur of curiosity.

Right?

•°•°•° ~—~•—•~—~ °•°•°•

•°

°•

•°

°•

°•°•°• ~—~•—•~—~ •°•°•°

Something's wrong.

The one thought MSBY as a whole had been sharing for the past four days.

There was a heavy tension surrounding Sakusa and Atsumu, yet no one knew why — even Sakusa himself had no clue as to why Atsumu was acting the way he was.

Said blonde, for the last few days, went out of his way to have as little contact with Sakusa as possible. They stopped talking despite living together, Atsumu barely tossed to the dark-haired, and at some points — the faux blonde took it as far as missing practice.

The entire team couldn't help but worry, especially Sakusa. Yet whenever one of them tried to stop Atsumu for some questions, the blonde was quick to give an excuse and slip away as fast as he could. Leaving everyone concerned and confused.

At first, most didn't pay any mind to it, they'd assumed the blonde was just in a mood and moved on with their day.

However, when that 'mood' lasted for more than a day, they went straight to assuming Sakusa and Atsumu had gotten into a fight.

Unfortunately, that was proven to be wrong when Meian had pulled Sakusa aside and confronted him on the matter — only for the dark-haired to say they hadn't gotten in a fight at all.

In fact, he was just as clueless as the rest of the team as to why Atsumu was shutting himself out.

All anybody knew for sure was — something bad was bound to happen.

When it was going to happen?

Only time could tell.

•••••°•••••°•••••

y'all should've known i was foreshadowing in the last bit of part 55,, ;)

i gotta end this off with some drama after all, don't i?

~koi ☕︎︎

PS: y'all sjshsjs don't get too scared it's nothing too bad XD