| 52 |

- saturday, february 14th-

"Are ya sure yer okay with this?" Osamu questioned, the Miya three were currently nearing Sakusa's place.

Both twins held a box in hand, while Suna simply walked behind — phone ready just in case any of them slipped, but they didn't need to know that.

It was nearing noon, and just like planned, Atsumu was finally moving in. Something that clearly wasn't sitting well with Osamu.

"'Samu," The faux blonde sighed softly. "If ya ask me again, 'm gonna throw this box at ya."

"Ya throw that box at me an' yer dead." The brunette's whole demeanour had gone from concerned to threatening in a matter of seconds.

Atsumu let out a chuckle at this and simply ignored his brothers so called 'threat'. Instead, he'd turned his attention to Sakusa's front door, and knocked.

The three listened as faint footsteps could be heard, and eventually the door opened — revealing a slightly tired looking Sakusa.

"Come in." The dark-haired's tone was flat, it was only noon and yet he already seemed done with the world.

Nodding at this, the Miya three walked inside, followed by Sakusa who's closed the door behind them.

"Omi-kun~ did ya miss me?" Atsumu questioned almost immediately, a small smirk plastered on his face as he faced the dark-haired in question.

"You wish." Sakusa merely scoffed, he didn't intend on giving the faux blonde at his side any reaction.

"I know ya do, yer not good at hidin' it." Atsumu went on to tease, his smirk slipping into a signature smile as he watched Sakusa roll his eyes.

"Focus on getting your stuff in your room, would you." The dark-haired semi-demanded, yet it came out more like a question.

"Fine fine," Atsumu said sighed, then looked to his brother. "C'mon 'Samu, yer helpin' me being these up."

"Since when was I helpin'?"

"Since now." The faux blonde laughed, seeing the irritated expression coming from Osamu was enough to make anyone laugh.

Despite his slight attitude, Osamu still complied and both twins made their way upstairs. Which left Sakusa and Suna to themselves.

Suna, the second the twins left, immediately started walking. The brunette was making his way to Sakusa's leaving room, leaving said dark-haired confused. And in the midst of that confusion, he followed.

"Sit." Suna ordered the second Sakusa had walked into the room, leaving him stunned for a second.

"Wh-"

"Take. A. Seat." The brunette ordered once again, his tone now a little harsher than before.

Normally, Sakusa would've ignored the order entirely, but considering it was coming from Suna — Osamu's boyfriend, he listened hesitantly. He may still have been a bit.. unnerved by Osamu.

"It's been a while, hm?" The brunette questioned, his tone now dull as he focused on the dark-haired in front of him.

Sakusa couldn't help the strange yet unreadable expression that washed over his face, despite it however, he still managed a nod.