| 41 |

"Surprise, bitch."

The sudden voice immediately caught Atsumu off guard, and to put it simply, scared the shit out of him. Which resulted in the blonde whipping his bag at the individual said voice came from.

"The fuck — 'TSUMU YA DICK, WHAT THE HELL?!"

Osamu, how pleasant.

"'M THE DICK? YA DIDN'T TELL ME YA WERE COMIN' OVER!" Atsumu yelled, though kept his distance as Osamu looked ready to slap him already.

"That's the point of a surprise ya dumbass!" Osamu rolled his eyes with a bitter sigh, no longer shouting yet still raising his voice. "Yer not s'pposed t' whip bags at yer fuckin' guests either, asshole."

"Well maybe next time my 'guest' shouldn't waltz on in without tellin' me." Atsumu rolled his eyes. "An' t' think yer s'pposed t' be the smart one." The comment was then followed with a scoff.

Osamu of course was far past tempted to shoot back with a remark, yet Atsumu beat him to it when he spoke up once again.

"What're ya doin' here anyway, I thought ya were busy with work?"

"Well if ya paid attention ya'd remember the point of this was a surprise, 'm takin' the weekend off." The brunette stated, earning a nod from his brother.

"I thought ya were seein' Suna though?" The blonde's tone held a slight bit of confusion as he assumed Osamu would've spent the time with his boyfriend.

"Last minute 'mergency, he told me I shouldn't go with but said he'd keep me updated. So, here I am."

Atsumu nodded at this and started heading for his room, after picking up his bag that is — while Osamu trailed behind him.

"Is everythin' okay with him?"

"Yeah, from what I know anyways." Osamu shrugged. "If shit hits the fan though, 'm bein' told right away."

Atsumu simply nodded in response at this, dropping his bag in his room before walking off to the kitchen — Osamu following once again. It's always a good time for snacks.

Before going to pull some snacks out, Atsumu placed his phone screen-up on the counter. Now normally, this wouldn't have been an issue — but considering Sakusa was supposed to message him, it wasn't very smart.

This was proven after Osamu took a seat, the two seemingly in silence until Atsumu's phone dinged and the screen lit up.

Naturally, the blonde left it be, not even bothering to think of who it could've been. Osamu on the other hand was a different story, as he absentmindedly glanced over to read the contact.

Unknown ID: Miya?

After reading the message, Osamu's previously plain expression changed to one of confusion as he looked to his twin. Who of which was only just turning back now.

"'Tsumu, who messaged ya? It says it's an' unknown number."

Atsumu of course, ended up giving the same confused expression as he heard this — until he picked up his phone that is. After looking at the message for a few seconds, a small smile came to his face as he opened it.

"One sec." The blonde mumbled out before turning his full attention to the messages.

4:32pm

Atsumu🙄: Mhm

Atsumu🙄: 'M guessin' this is ya, Sakusa?