chapter 8

═════ ▓▓ ࿇ ▓▓ ═════

═════ ▓▓ ࿇ ▓▓ ═════

Hoseok ran as he stopped right before the dance room on the third floor. The class was still 40 minutes away, he had plenty of time. He didn't want to end up sitting in the class doing nothing, so he walked a few more steps of the corridor to sit on the stairs and listen to some music as the window between the two staircase showed a great view of the garden behind the college, a hundred times pleasing than the big mirror of the dance room.

"Hey buddy..!"

He heard someone say as his heart dropped. His scared eyes turned towards the voice. It was Jae, his dance class buddy. He signed in relief  Jaebum was a well trained dancer along with being one of the handsome boys the school could ever have. Hoseok always felt intimidated around him. He had a different aura. He could win the world with his attitute.

"Hey Jae.."

Hoseok smiled a little. Jaebum just turned to look at his other friends who smiled at Hoseok too. Not all belonged to dance class, but anyways.

"Its JB, you punk."

Someone reminded as Hoseok's eyes moved around the group. His lips going into a pout, with the response.

"Hey hey.. its fine. I like this name too. Its much warmer."

Jaebum complimented and Hoseok turned red at the attention of everyone and the appreciation of Jaebum to his little mistake.

"Wanna join us?"

Jae asked as his hand went straight around Hoseok's shoulders. He casually talked pulling Hoseok to walk with him downstairs.

"Join in what? We have class.."

Hoseok said looking confused as ever.

"We have a lot of time. Boys, lets go to the right side parking."

Jaebum specified. The parking area in the afternoon was a quite place to be bothered by anyone. The speciality of the right parking area was it had a broken survillence camera.

"Parking? Why are we going there?"

Hoseok hesitated as he looked at Jaebum for a answer.

"Lets have some fun buddy. I'll teach you how to smoke."

He insisted.