chapter 29

"What does it take to get love from you?"

Yoongi muttered to himself, his mind full of a certain ugly looking guy with the most ugly looking hair and the ugliest smile and his ugly rainbow coloured flower kitchen on his ugly ass bag who was ruining his day, again.

Atleast thats the mantra he kept repeating in his mind. And desperately cluthes to this same words to make his heart believe. He hates this guy. Yes he does. Because he cannot stop thinking about him. Its his fault right? To constantly bug his head. And appear out of nowhere and smile like that and brighten up the sky like a beautiful sun. Definitely. Its that guy's fault.

The guy he who had become- "The one who cannot be named" And trust me Voldemort could be said a thousand times and the world won't change but this guy's mere thought made his skin crawl with so much warmth, it had started to burn him now.

'Admit it Yoongi. Its your fault.'

His sane mind said. He knew it was his fault but he didn't want to hold on to that. On this night where his watch showed 4: 17 a.m. and he couldn't really sleep because it was killing him on the inside, he wanted someone to push the blame onto.

A few days prior Namjoon had told him how Hoseok had hated what Yoongi had said to him, when they went out that day with Jin. He felt probably stupid to yell at the man and the regret was clawing at his gut. But he would never open his mouth and admit.

He imagines Hoseok somewhere lying happily in his lovely bed dreaming about a better life and a better future and better friends and a better boyfriend. Everything better. Just not him. He was sure, he was excluded from that dream.

''Min fucking Yoongi. What is your matter? It has been weeks. Are you not gonna talk about what is wrong with you? Like man.. we know you are always in a shitty mood but this is too much. You are having mood swings like a person with mental disorder.''

Seokjin said through his scowl as he pulled Yoongi to sit down on the staircase that surrounds the basket ball court. He could tell how their captain was anxious and it was affecting the team. It was new for Yoongi to lose his confidence and act like he wasn't good enough, thus making the practice hours from 2 to almost 5 hours a day.

''Thats new. I thought you were gonna say, like someone on their period."

The other tried to joke to lighten the mood, mostly to piss the elder off and the other seemed to have noticed too.

''First of all, no. There's a lot of things happening in the 'periods' that you won't be able to handle for the love of god. Plus, your hormones are over the place because you are a dumb bitch with insecurities and mental issues. Don't blame a woman's natural period for that. You can get rid of it. They can't. So act a little educated."