chapter 9

°•

°•.•✿════๏⊙๏════✿•.•°

"Jimin.."

Yoongi walked faster, reaching near Jimin's locker where the other stood trying to find something. Yoongi was sure, Jimin knew something or the other about Hoseok's state.

"I'm in a hurry Yoongi. I'd see you later.."

Jimin briefly said as he closed his locker, walking away from Yoongi.

"Where are you going?"

Yoongi asked again.

"A friend of mine needs help. Not now.. i'd talk to you later."

With that he ran upstairs. Yoongi wasn't sure if he was taking the right steps when it came to Hoseok. He had offered him to join his team already. But he did not want anyone to mess it up. He and Namjoon had worked nights off for those best grades, he couldn't let someone ruin their concept of teamwork. It wasn't like Hoseok was already a part of the team but he had thoughtfully asked him out to be their third partner. I mean who could understand music better than a dancer himself. And Hoseok seem to be interested as he took the subject for major.

Yoongi had never seen this coming.

"Namjoon, i'm off..!"

He shortly said on his phone, specifying it to Namjoon that he was leaving for the dorms and Namjoon need not search him in the college, incase. His feet followed where Jimin walked. He had clearly noticed a shirt in his hand. Yoongi was too smart in terms of things. He had completely assumed it had to be something related to Hoseok.

'You shouldn't be doing this.'

His mind repeated but he cared less. It wasn't like it was his matter of concern. But he still cared. He stopped right before the dance room. He had no strength to step forward to look into things, so he stood there outside the door. He could see Hoseok sitting in a corner through his reflection in the vast mirror. He hastily put on the shirt Jimin threw at him as Jimin sat down next to him.

"Thankyou. Thankyou so much."

He said as he looked at Jimin with gratitude.

"No dude. Its fine. Do you wanna tell me about it?"

Jimin asked and he just stared at him. Hoseok was really grateful he had Jimin or to Jimin for being the way he was. It always made him feel loved. He nodded shortly as he explained things to him, apologizing in the end.