chapter 5

Hoseok had nothing to say as he watched Yoongi leave

Was Yoongi trying to get back for Hoseok calling him blind? But it wasn't his fault. It was Yoongi who began the fight.

What actually happened on the first day of the college when Hoseok was late to meet Jimin-

Hoseok was too nervous to move any faster, it was already the lunch tine where he was supposed to meet up with Jimin. And being new around was exhausting. He had to get accustomed to everything. The thought itself made him weak.

What could go wrong? He reminded himself. He was in a good college, had a good place to live and had already made a friend. But he encountered the harsh side too. On the basketball ground few days ago. People looking down on him was not something he quite appreciated.

He left the hostels almost ten minutes late making his way to the college campus where Jimin was waiting for him. Everything felt weird. Hoseok had butterflies at the difference in the surrounding. Things around here were much cooler and much grand. Making his way to the gate he smiled at himself.

'You've got it Hoseokie. Dont ruin it yourself.'

He reminded himself. He wanted to take over the world like any other college student, make a name, get good salary and live a happy life. Walking down the paths he stopped for a minute as he found himself lost for a bit.

Which gate did Jimin ask him to wait at? He kept looking around. No one seemed known nor interested to help.

Gathering some courage at the end, he turned around to go back to the group of guys he had seen seconds ago just to ask a few details about the direction. He had a hell lot of things in his mind. How long was Jimin waiting for? Will he reach on time? Where exactly is that place? Cafeteria? Did he ask him to wait there? No right?

One and a two step in hurry and

Clashhhhh....

Hoseok fell on his face, his cheek painted with the fine dust on the walking footpath. A stinging pain on his palm as he could feel the skin rip.

For a second or two Hoseok forgot the world around him, nor did he move. Opening his tightly shut eyes as he heard a few words from the crowd that had supposedly gathered around him.

"Who is this new guy?"

"Fell on his face..! Haha!"

He picked himself up as he avoided any eye contact with the people around him. Too embarrassed to face it. The guy he had crashed into was already up.

Hoseok dusted himself off as his palms hurt, he looked at it and signed. Blowing some cool air on it to reduce the pain. He still did not bother to raise his head.

"I'm so sorry! I wasn't paying attention..!"

He bowed down knowing it was his mistake. And even if it wasn't, he would still choose to say so. He did not want to pick a fight. And it wasn't a big deal for him.