chapter 18

━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━

━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━

"Jin-hyung.."

Hoseok calls out. It was end of their day and Hoseok was curious about something. He was casually skipping his steps walking around the basketball court that lead to his practise room, when the saw the other male just sitting doing something on his phone.

"Um.. do you have time? "

He asked shyly. Looking around, his cheeks quite pink. Even though he's used to these people, the nervousness that crawls to him around a crowd is never ending.

"Oh ofcourse. What is it?"

Seokjin asks casual as ever. He was used to the others sudden shy demeanour.

"Can we go out? If you have time, I mean."

Hoseok chirped excited. He was always the one who enjoyed going out with his friends. Seokjin smiled widely taking a look at the others on the court with him.

"Yeah. We are done. I think I have time. Who else is going?"

He asks as he collects his stuff putting everything in his small backpack.

"Just us. Why?"

He said quietly. Seokjin just shook his head, smiling later and tying his shoelace once more as he stands up to face the male standing a feet away from him.

"I'll change in the locker room. Wait here till then."

He said to Hoseok's dread. Does he have to stay near Yoongi for a while now? Hell no. He was about to ask Seokjin if he could accompany him to the changing room where the other wanted to change, while he can wait outside playing on his phone. But Taehyung interrupted.

"Hey girlfriend. You going out without me, huh?"

Taehyung asked playfully pouting his lips and huffing in fake anger. Hoseok just shook his head smiling at the little one. It wasn't sudden, but Taehyung had different personalities and this one was his favourite. The playful childish one.

"We can go tomorrow if you want, it's Sunday after all. Now I have something to discuss with Jin hyung.."

He explained. Taehyung just pouted more pretending to think with a finger on his chin.

"Okay. If you say so.."

He replied, smiling again but brighter this time. He was just playing around, but if Hoseok was offering to spend some time with him, he was no one to complain. He liked Hoseok in a sense. Hoseok made him feel something, like he is at home.