chapter 24

━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━

━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━

"Umm.. Hello Taehyung..!"

Hoseok sheepishly smiled as he waved his hand. Taehyung just shook his head coming into the present situation shaking off his thoughts and smiling back at Hoseok.

"Good morning hyung. "

Taehyung replied as he got up from his own bed. Well, Jimin's bed. Which technically means or used to mean, his own freaking bed. Bestfriend goals after all. He remembers how much he hated the fact that Jimin and him were allotted different rooms when they came here. He kept whining and whining while Jimin just tried to tell him how it was okay and Taehyung could visit anytime or just sleep in here with him. Even if that didn't happen anymore.

"It's afternoon, silly."

Hoseok rolls his eyes.

"Well thanks to you for remembering that. You ruined my plans though, girlfriend. But it's okay. I think you needed your beauty sleep."

Taehyung teased. It was fun to see Hoseok frown and pout.

"Sorry. I couldn't help it. I went to bed later.. "

Shaking his head Taehyung sat down on the bed again waiting for Hoseok to get ready. Which he did, as Jimin kept staring at his phone typing away or watching some videos not looking at the other two.

"Let's goooo."

Hoseok chirped double checking on his looks in the mirror. He wanted to ask Jimin what he was doing for lunch, but decided against it. Taehyung on the other hand kept looking back at Jimin, wanting to say something that will break the ice.

"Umm.. we can go to this nice restaurant nearby. It has Sushi and has great recommendations for their mochi."

Jimin paused at the mention of mochi. His mouth watering a bit as he tried to go back to what he was doing.

"Hey Jimin you wanna join?"

Hoseok said in a hurry. He knew he shouldn't have, but leaving him alone right now didn't seem friendly at all.

"It's fin-"

"Yeah. We can all go. It would be bad leaving someone out."

Taehyung says as he gets up and walks towards the door without looking back indicating he had enough of this conversation and would not like anyone going against his wish. Who knew him better than Jimin.