chapter 3

Jimin excitedly called Hoseok the second day.

Ring ring ring..

No answer.

Ring ring ring.

No answer, again.

Jimin had promised Hoseok to have a short college trip and a lunch together. He also wanted to introduce his friends to Hoseok as he was a new student. A wave of disappointment spread across Jimin's mind. He was a sensitive guy.

"Hey Jimin."

Hoseok yelled running towards the said male, waving a little on the way with a smile on his face. A blue and white tshirt, a faded jean, a side bag hanging, Hoseok looked pretty as hell while he hurried to his friend. He was panting hard when he reached.

"Sorry, i'm late. Just ran into an idiot."

He exclaimed.

And Jimin giggled.

"The world is full of them."

He stated and both laughed it out.

"Come on. We have only 1 hour before the lunch. Sorry but i have classes after."

Jimin cleared as he smiled.

"Yeah lets hurry. I think i should be more excited than you though."

Having little talks on their way, the little souls almost ended their journey at the canteen.

Hoseok unusually had a lot to say. And Jimin was happy about it. He gave a hearing ear to all his thoughts. Hoseok was one sort of a cheerful man. Kind and considerate, loving and shy too. He had that habit of getting awkward around strangers.
He was an extroverted introvert.

Goofy at times, Hoseok continued with his stories. His lifestyle was very different than that of Jimin. Hoseok came from a family where he had to handle his troubles all by himself. His parents weren't much supportive when it came to his choice of profession.

The bell rang and Hoseok and Jimin both flinched. Letting out a laugh at each others behaviour they collected their stuff to walk out of the place.

Making his way to the music class Hoseok entered confident. He knew being new would certainly be a minus to his abilities. His anticipation made him excited. He had to prove himself. But the thought of people looking down on him made him scared.

Walking past the students. He sat himself down on an empty seat in the corner waiting for the teacher. He was the only student from the dance section to actually take music. Many kids were curious about him. He looked lovely and chic for girls and boys to drool over.

"Hello. I'm Namjoon."

The boy sitting ahead of Hoseok turned to him. A smirk on his face and weird as hell sunglass covering his eyes. His hair all done as some American star. His voice very confident and his dimples on the show.