chapter 10

──────── ∘°❉°∘ ────────

"My man..?"

Jungkook repeated after him, confused.

"My man..??!!"

Jin said to spice up the things as he let out a chuckle as he glanced at Hoseok once, who froze on spot.

"Aye, how is he your man? He doesn't like you, okay! He likes me and Jin hyung. But more, he likes me. Isn't it..?"

Taehyung continued as he smiled with expectant eyes. He looked at Hoseok but Hoseok could feel his heart almost burst out of his chest due to the pressure it was creating.

"I meant.. he is my guest today, you trashbag. I meant it in that sense.."

Yoongi specified as he scoffed hitting Taehyung's head sitting down next to him.

"Well.. Hoseok. What do you think?"

Seokjin asked as he looked at him once more.

"About?"

Hoseok asked. He was relieved. Yoongi's explaination made it all clear or he might have died of an heart attack which seems to happening often.

"You, about what Taehyung said. Do you really not like Yoo-"

Jin was about test the wrong things.

"Yeah.. yeah.. i like Taehyung and you as well."

Hoseok said as he got up. He knew where things were going and he deliberately was trying to get out of this situation. He couldn't just say- ' i dont like Yoongi' when Yoongi was about to help him. But its not really like he hated Yoongi. It was just somewhere in between.

"I'm gonna leave. I've waited for too long. I missed my practise and thats not good."

He explained as he was about to walk away.

"No.. wait..! 5 more minutes.. i'll be back.."

Yoongi said and ran towards the changing room.

"Nobody leaves before 9. Okay?! And who's gonna be the incharge? How about Taehyung. If anyone goes wrong.. you can tell them off if you want-"

He smiled at Taehyung and Taehyung couldn't be more happy. Yoongi never really trusted Taehyung. Mostly it was Jungkook, the vice-captain.