chapter 25

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

"I am not a pornstar. For the love of God. Stop it."

Taehyung said exasperated. It was the n'th time. The n'th time everyone was teasing him about that one mistake he made.

"Hey.. you remember Kim Namjoon from the music department? "

Someone brought out- and Jungkook whipped his head at the mention. His man crush ofcourse.

"Hey stop teasing him, okay? He really is sexy like a pornstar. He wasn't lying when he said that-"

Everyone burst out laughing at Jungkook's way of defending his crush and Yoongi just smiled at the memory while Jin turned red. He had seen the performance. And the way the crowd went crazy when he said that line, had him mad blushing for some reason.

"I agree with Jungkook."

Taehyung supported the view. He too thought Namjoon was a cool guy, smart and talented. Not as much as his Yoongi hyung ofcourse. His admiration for Yoongi was something else. It came from the fact how Yoongi never liked him since the very beginning. It was Jin that made him join and stay in the team. Then came Jungkook.

Namjoon had always supported him, since he was a part of the famous Kim trio. But he never really had a close contact with Namjoon as such. Just a casual talk, work and the weather.

"Jin hyung, do you want to participate in such activities? I mean- if the three Kims are interested, we can cheet you from the sidelines."

"Don't you dare-"

Yoongi glares at the youngest. He knew Jungkook was going places and seeing things as his jokes were turning more personal and less innocent with time. He usually let Jungkook do what he wanted, because he was a growing teenager and had to go through a lot of experience to know what is wrong and what is right. But Jungkook openly saying such shit had him go dizzy. He didn't want to know what Jungkook meant by "cheering from the sidelines." His mind lowkey reminding him that Jungkook literally was cheering his friends to get into adult stuff on camera.

His thoughts were disturbed by Jin's loud scolding.

"You idiot, did I teach you this? To disrespect your hyung like that? What will people say if they know you are like this- I raised you for three years and you talk like this to me?"

Everyone burst in a fit of laughter except for the two humans indulged in the conversation.

"Hey Taehyung. I saw you went on a date yesterday?"

Jungkook tried to change the topic in a hurry to skip out rest of the talk with his hyung. Mostly trying to escape his wrath.

"Yeah."

Taehyung said brightly as he got a bit shy- No matter how calm and composed and flirty he was- thinking of Hoseok like that always made him smiley in no time. Okay now he wasn't sure- but he considered Hoseok as his boy crush.

Hoseok always smiled at him, bright and beautiful. He once in a while kissed the side of his head when he thought Taehyung was too cute, but that could have anyone on their knees with heart eyes for Hoseok, Taehyung was no god.

Hoseok had always been what Taehyung secretly wanted to worship. A hardworking loveable sunshine and Hoseok had proved it time and again in the past few months. The way he volunteered to meddle and solve things between him and Jimin, Taehyung couldn't find a better solution because Hoseok was Jimin's only close friend. Though it was a sad fact, he was willing to change it now-

"What the hell man! Are you in love or something?"

Jungkook made a disgusted face to tease his bestfriend.

"This Hoseok guy seems quite cool, i think i should be friends with him too, since everyone is head over heels for him now. He's basically become a part of the friend group now-"

"You definitely should. You would love Hoseok once you get to know him. He is the sweetest person you could meet."

Jin added as he smiled. He was fond of Hoseok, just like any other person around him. Who wouldn't? The way his friend smiled at every situation, making things just a little less difficult and more tolerable. Hoseok was the sunshine, he believed.

"Stop it. And get back to practice. This is not a gossip corner where you discuss your dates and this is not my team.. get up. Enough break for you all. 20 laps.. then we a 40 minutes match."

Yoongi glared before throwing his towel on his bag and jumping down the stairs to get to the court. He could hear people letting out light huffs as the walked behind him-

He didnt want to admit how silly it was of him to get jealous that everyone was going out with Hoseok except for him. First Namjoon, then Seokjin, now Taehyung. And Jungkook looks like he was in line too. Plus, its easy to sway Jungkook. He basically loves everyone who is nice to him.

I mean- Taehyung was dating Hoseok. So he had the right to go out with him. But it didnt help but hurt him. He had confessed to Hoseok and Hoseok didn't even say no to his face. He just left. No matter how he tried to explain it to himself that he doesn't need an answer, he desperately wanted a closure. He could atleast move on. Though he knew that wasnt true. He could if he didn't see him everyday. But that wasn't the case at all.

"He is just sulking because Hoseok hyung is dating Taehyung and not him."

Someone said in a whisper. And Yoongi whipped his head to look at who that was- there was a eery silence. No one looked at him, avoiding his eyes which got him thinking how they knew about it. Was it Hoseok? Was he the one going around telling people and making fun of him?

This couldn't be right? He knew Hoseok. Hoseok would never do that. Maybe everyone is just guessing things- was he making it look that obvious?

This was the thing he was scared of- to be made fun of. So he worked hard. Kept his mouth shut. And once- this once, he spoke his mind, he's a joke. Does everyone know Hoseok rejected him? Its not a big deal but it is. Did they know he didn't even answer and just walked off. It kept bothering him enough. He grits his teeth looking at everyone before turning around and leaving the court.

━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━

Yayyyyyyy.. we reached 500 reads- can you believe that?!!😭😭😭

Thankyou for reading and comment and vote to show your support for the book.