chapter 11

┉┉┅┄┄┈•◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ೋ

┉┉┅┄┄┈•◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ೋ

Hoseok's heart had finally calmed a bit as he walked to his room after that series of immature awkward events which left him speechless. Yoongi was no different. Its just that he had realised how attractive Hoseok was. Well he realises that everyday, and today was no different. Every passing second made this feeling more intense. The cheery of the day was Hoseok's little act of stupidity of staring at him through his phone camera.

The next days came by very unexpected. Well by unexpected, i mean they were great. Yoongi was almost getting whipped over Hoseok. Hanging out more and more with his friends, Hoseok had to accompany him to his extra basketball practises at late nights because Yoongi kept telling him points to note and Hoseok kept trying to create stuff and run after Yoongi to give him a daily update.

If you think, thats so kind of him to do so for free, you might be wrong. Hoseok had to buy him a cupcake daily and even if Yoongi complained how bad it tasted, he was getting chubbier and sweeter like the sweet.

Namjoon was always a busy guy, with his own things though he tried to make some time for his dear friends but Hoseok had to stick to Yoongi as Yoongi showed extra interest in Hoseok's lessons than anyone. And he wanted to show gratitude by performing well.

Yoongi loved the way Hoseok sat beside his computer screen looking up at Yoongi and his will to learn new stuff.

Today was just a casual day. It was 10 on the evening. Hoseok had informed Yoongi he'd be a bit late. Much unlike his daily self, he had to practise for the upcoming fest. He wanted to excel in dance atleast. Even though his grades in Music were something you could consider too good for a rookie, but the only thing he could completely rely on was dance.

Yoongi knew, if Hoseok said 10, he'd be there by 9:50. He was very keen in that terms. Yoongi smiled to himself as his palms got a bit sweaty. He blushed a little. Just a little as the thought of a handsome guy ringing his doorbell with his bag hanging around his single shoulder with his panting self from running across the corridor of the floor. His cheeks always red and the way he laughs awkwardly everytime he looks at Yoongi.

In short, Yoongi was drooling over that boy and he knew it. Its not like Seokjin left a single chance to make the male refuse the fact.

Today was something different. Hoseok did not show up on time. It was 10:04 to be precise. Yoongi seemed patient but he couldn't help his worried self. He had this feeling of intense fear.

10: 10 p.m.

Limit of Yoongi's patience reached its peak. Namjoom knocked on his door.