chapter 13

°•.•✿════๏⊙๏════✿•.•°

Hoseok was staring at the little decoration on the other side of the room where he sat, sad and a bit furious. He wasn't the type who liked to be ruled on. He could do anything for you as long as you smile for him. But not this way.

Right when he received a message from Namjoon that he was outside, he decided to walk himself to the building gates.

"Jhope Jhope Jhope.."

He heard a faint whisper of a gasping man. He was curious as to why anyone would call him by his stage name if not a stranger.

Within a few seconds, a huge man, tall and handsome made his way to the much smaller boy. Hugging him closely as if they had been separated for years.

"Ah hyung..!"

Hoseok complained as he realised the wide shouldered handsome dude.

"I almost thought you were choking on air right now.."

Hoseok said laughing. Jin was a goofy man and no one could deny that. His every small act of stupidity brought little happiness into the scene.

"I saw you waking out, so I thought we could go there together instead of just meeting there."

Jin specified taking steps forward but never letting go of Hoseok.

"Hyung.. why are you sticking to me like a mite? It's hot anyways.. are you trying to kill me!?"

Hoseok tried pushing him away.
Their small bickering continued till they reached the gates.

"Oh.. I forgot to tell you. Namjoon is coming with us."

Hoseok sad in a hurry as soon as Namjoon came into their view, nervously waiting for his friend.

"Ya! Who said you could invite him?"

Seokjin defended, hitting Hoseok on his hand and then continuing to hug him like nothing happened.

"Oh.. I couldn't?"

Hoseok seemed taken aback.

"He asked me if he could come too. I thought he was a good company. You don't like him?"

Hoseok asked feeling sorry for his mistake. He shouldn't have taken it for granted. He knew he wanted to have a personal talk with Jin since its been long he hasn't made time for his friend but Namjoon would be of help too. They don't talk unless its about practice or some random talks in between classes.