chapter 28

"What are you doing?"

The tall male with the basket ball jersey asked. His black hair parted in the middle showing his forehead as he leaned on the tree nearby with his hands folded in front of him.

"Umm- i- i- i am just standing."

The male with dirty blonde hair replied gulping as he saw his crush. He was just standing near the large trees that surround the sports sections looking at the male standing right in front of him. In his defense it wasn't planned, he was just casually passing by and could hear and see people shouting realising it was the sports teams. But a certain male just caught his eye like he always does.

"Are you sure thats the only thing you are doing?"

Seokjin asked again with a slight smirk on his lips. He had noticed the boy with a baseball cap and the similar dark red backpack stand at a distance long ago and skipped to the other side unnoticed.

"Ofcourse. What else would i be doing?"

Namjoon replied with a pout. He had certainly lost his concentration with people packing up their stuff here and there. He just checked his phone which dinged with a message but it was just some app notification. The next thing he looks up the entire court was empty. He could see figures walking away from a distance.

"So you are telling me you weren't just standing behind a tree half your size and stalking someone?"

Seokjin confirmed. He had obviously seen this kid more than once. And he would be an idiot to think its an coincidence. How do you carry a calcus book in your hand and sit beside a busy playground to study. As far as he knew, the kid was a music major and Yoongi had a lot to praise about him. Plus he could see him everyday in the cafeteria and the coffee and donut place outside campus too.

He would have assumed the kid was following Yoongi if he hadn't felt intense stares on him. Also the fact that the kid always seems to be passing the same hallway as him everyday when literally the music and literature departments were on 3rd and 7th floor of the opposite building. Why would you need to cross the hallways of the acting department when they had a whole newly built 4 storey building for theatre, modelling and photography, videography on the other floors.

He was famous modelling student. It was easy to get such offers with his acting major. Namjoon had also applied for photography as his minor but his professor had to talk him into taking something else because photography is quite an intense subject which would take a lot of his time and a scholar student like Namjoon should focus on his majors well, to get extra benifits.

Plus it will help him find a good job. Namjoon seemed quite disappointed when he walked down the building that day. And it spread quite the word that Kim Namjoon who attended 2 weeks of photography had suddenly left.

Also that Namjoon had a few pictures in his hand. More like prints from the college library printer of people who model for students to help. A list of seniors- which included Kim Seokjin.

The clumsy kid had legit papers flying out of his hand which he hid with some Shakespeare book Seokjin does not remember.

It would originally come out as creepy and Seokjin had contemplated on reporting the kid maybe. But he never really felt unsafe. The kid didn't have a social media, nor did he trouble Seokjin in any way.