chapter 36

"4 burgers please

"4 burgers please. My blonde friend here will pay for it."

Jungkook sassed as he looked at the lady taking orders at the counter.

"16 dollars."

The lady said with a straight face, not really wanting to know who the fuck was paying. Her unbothered eyes moved to the trio as she typed loudly almost smashing the buttons to get the bill.

"You are taking it low Jeon. Only two for today?"

Chan asked. Well, he certainly wasn't paying for shit so he didn't mind making Jungkook eat another burger even if he didn't want to.

"Bitch, what do you mean only two? Those four are for me. You two order your own stuff."

Jungkook smiled.

"Wth. Six burgers please."

Chan modified. The lady huffed loudly making sure it was audible, and rolled her eyes while she eyes the said blonde who was supposed to be paying.

"24 dollars."

Yoongi reluctantly placed the money as the strange woman, while the two just clasped their hands waiting for the order to get ready already planning on how to chomp down the huge burger. Especially Jungkook, he hadn't planned on eating all four, maybe he could keep one for Taehyung according to their friendship rules, but if it tastes too good, he won't promise anything for safety reasons.

With a 'okayyyyyy' the tray was placed on the counter, while the youngest just got into action picking it up and looking around the place for somewhere to sit. Finally deciding on the table near the windows, he made his way without informing the other two knowing they would follow him.

"Someone is too excited."

Chan teased to which the said boy just scowled a little, then continued his way and sitting on the corner seat.

"Hyung sit here."

Jungkook smiled at Yoongi, patting the seat beside him to which the older just nodded.

"Why? Bunny boy? Why can't I sit next to you?"

Chan asked with an accusatory tone but the said bunny boy just shrugged.

"Thats because you steal his food, you punk."

Yoongi corrected with a laugh as he placed himself at the seat pointed by the vice captain. Jungkook placed one burger in front of the other two.

"Now eat what you have and don't look at my food."

He warned before rummaging to open the ketchup and taking a big bite of his food. Yoongi just smiled a little before continuing with his thing.

Jungkook carefully placed a single wrapped item into his sports bag he had with him not wanting to trust his own mind.

"Why are you keeping it aside? You don't want it? Give it to me then."