chapter 26

"Kim Taehyung. You better bring your ass here. I have been waiting for hours now."

A certain person with brown hair and bunny teeth wearing a blue hoodie sneered lying on his bed kicking his legs waiting for a certain male that had promised to show up half an hour ago. But the wait certainly seemed longer than what he had assumed it to be.

"Its only been 37 minutes. Plus i am stuck because some idiot named Jeon Jungkook wanted donuts in exchange of letting me play his new game."

Taehyung replied back with a roll of his eyes. He had been standing for their order for more than his patience allowed but the excitement of eating the yummy donuts afterwards made him compromise. But Jungkook complaining about it wasn't helping at all when it was he who suggested the idea and was adament on having it picked up from this particular shop 20 minutes away from the campus.

"Don't blame it on others. Thankgod you are my bestfriend, i wouldn't even let anyone near my gaming console."

The other retorted. It was nothing new for both of them to fight over nothing. Both Jungkook and Taehyung were petty like that and they knew that about each other which made it more fun as none of them took it at heart and even if Jungkook did get mad and pouted about it once in a while, Taehyung always behaved like a bigger person and tickled the life out of the other until he talks. Bigger person indeed.

"Okay then wait. Its a busy place bitch. Its gonna take them time to finish our order. You alone eat all 12. I'm gonna buy myself another box and mind well if you touch it, i'm gonna break your controller."

"Are you kidding me? You petty bitch."

They always had the food fight by each others tendancies of stealing from the others share and acting nonchalant about it. They mostly ended up sharing most of their food but insulting each other for looking at their food in the wrong ways. Its also how they stuff their mouths like they've never seen food before. Basically Jungkook's rapid chewing ability and Taehyung stuffing big bites into his mouth. And it was until the box was empty for them to realise they hadn't even finished a single game before all their 'munching' snacks were gone.

"You stupid bitch."

"No you-"

"Shut up."

"You shut up."