chapter 30

After collecting his emotions Yoongi let out a huff giving the elder a blank stare.

''And? That is my problem because?"

He retorted. Its not like he minded. Like whatever. Hoseok is not his property or person. He should not care.

"Well, suits you."

The elder replied smugly trying to close the topic, not wanting to give the other any details. The lesser you say, the more they wonder.

"Wait. How do you know?"

He knew, he knew Yoongi couldn't keep himself from asking. Atleast when it comes to Hoseok. It was weird seeing the sleepy, grumpy, sometimes cute kitten looking boy showing interest in anyone. Well at first he had thought Yoongi had something for Jimin. The way he made sure Jimin felt atleast a little less lonely and entertained him with little childish fights which he refused to do with Jungkook.

When Jungkook did something dumb, Yoongi would just roll his eyes and look away or smile a little thinking its cute. But with Jimin, he had seen Yoongi asking the other if he wanted to join him to go eat or support his team in a match where he knew the crowd would not be that appreciative as it wasn't their home ground.

Remembering that day, Seokjin had thought Jimin was cute. He didn't know much about that boy. Just that he had become popular the moment he stepped into the college and was somehow friends with Min Yoongi which was hard for someone who just arrived.

The boy kept screaming 'Min Yoongi' out of nowhere, with a poster in his hand, which jump scared Seokjin a few times but nonetheless it was nice to see Yoongi embarrassed in front of a crowd not really on their side but a single guy screaming and fanboying over him.

He had thought Jimin was the shy one, who giggles and never raises his voice, lives like a freaking princess from a fairytale. Yes, princess. Because they are only characters that are well defined in a story. The Prince is just a handsome guy who had no background check, description check. Nothing. He just exists to make the girl fall in love with him and save her or help her save everyone.

Damn, men are so underrated in princess movies. But thats how Jimin was. Everyone had their eyes on him. But then came Taehyung. The shy but loud boy who applied for the basketball team just for fun because he too wanted to 'look cool.'

Yoongi had looked down on Taehyung for his reason for joining the team but nobody ever said anything to his face. They just let him be. As long as he did good to himself and the team. Nobody really minding his presence, Seokjin could see the boy was lonely and needed someone to be there with him, for him. So he decided to step up.

And in no time Taehyung was his favourite person in the entire world. The one he could protect and love. Unlike Yoongi, Taehyung responded to his love. He acted like he needed it. Sometimes demanded love out of the elder and the other gave in. Who wouldn't!