chapter 17

       ━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━

"You should have seen Yoongi's face."

Jin laughed. Talking to Namjoon had been a necessary part of Jin's daily routine now. No matter how much his face shows unwillingness, he still talks to Namjoon like they are best friends.

"I guess he was just mad because, Taehyung would spend more time on Hoseok than on basketball."

Namjoon being him, tried to reason with the situation or 'scene' as Seokjin described.

"Hell no. If we don't practice much, Yoongi makes us wait for hours without mercy. He doesn't care where you spend the rest of your time, dating a new person each week or lounging on your bed."

Jin said with so much confidence like he was talking about himself and not some other person.

"I know him since the day he joined college. I am his senior. The day he came for the basketball trials and straightaway told us "i am the boss" when the guys tried to bully him a little by asking how good he was. It's been two years now. He might never agree but he is my closest friend. I know him well enough to know what it is without asking him what it is."

"Oh- i never realised."

Namjoon trailed off. He wasn't expecting Yoongi to be close to someone other than him. Or more importantly, with Jin. He didn't really wanted to say it out loud, but he felt jealous. Not because his roommate had another friend but because his roommate's 'another friend' was his crush.

"What?"

Jin asked. He could see the distress on Namjoon's face. He wasn't good at hiding whats on his mind.

"Nothing. Since you both are so close- i mean- do you like him or something? You talk too fondly of him."

Namjoon was desperately trying to sound normal. But if you know Seokjin well, you would know he's the school heart throb and one of the smartest students to exist. Well, it wasn't for nothing. He could see right through you.

[Ci]"Ofcourse I like him. Kim Seokjin doesn't talk to people he doesn't like."

He smiled. Namjoon being Namjoon didn't take the hint. His mind spinning at the first sentence. So, Seokjin does like Yoongi.

His mind started spinning geometric diagrams of all the connections that have taken place. So, Hoseok is dating Taehyung( apparently) but Yoongi likes Hoseok( according to Jin) but Jin likes Yoongi while he likes Jin.

So whats the possibility of him confessing to Jin anytime sooner or in coming 2 years of college. No, just one year. Seokjin will graduate next year. Right now, its 0%.