chapter 15

┉┉┅┄┄┈•◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ೋ

"Time for project submission."

Namjoon announced through the door.

Hoseok just huffed while Yoongi was calm as usual. The other classmates just looked at each other.

"Come on guys. We haven't even thought of anything. That's the most I've ever lagged behind."

He said in the moment making Hoseok feel bad as ever. I mean, this was actually their first project together and it was due to him that the other two had not even started with work. Well, it's because he stopped going for his practise. He barely even went near Yoongi.

"This needs to stop."

He said again gaining attention from both of them.

"We'll spend extra time on working today. I don't wanna lose my marks at any cost. Hoseok.. 8:00 pm sharp."

He commanded and Hoseok just nodded. He too didn't wanna lose marks. The reason why he joined the Namgi duo, was to improve his score and learn from them. Plus, he was now bringing unwanted trouble to them and he didn't like it at all.

Namjoon looked at Yoongi and he just shrugged.

The night was quite awkward. Quite. Hoseok sat in the corner of the familiar living room not moving a muscle untill Namjoon showed up. Normally he would just ignore a nagging Namjoon and walk into Yoongi's room which was a mini studio. He would scream and shake the sleeping man, until he gets threatened to be killed. Now that this wasn't happening, he himself felt a weird wave.

"Hi. Let's go..?"

Namjoon said as he walked swiftly towards that mini studio where Yoongi was already at work.

"Do you have any ideas?"

Hoseok asked Namjoon completely ignoring Yoongi.

"A few.. i'll show you."

He took out his laptop to show something. Yoongi just awkwardly glanced at Hoseok before looking down. He wasn't gonna say a word. Never.

Playing some parts here and there, Hoseok kept suggesting things while Yoongi just opposed to everything the other said.

"Guys.. this. Is. Not. Happening."

Namjoon finally declared.

"Talk to each other, right now. I don't care what it takes.. tell each other what things you expect and discuss it out. I am not gonna let you both ruin my stuff.. "