chapter 38

"You see what Hoseok hyung said about me? That i was cool

"You see what Hoseok hyung said about me? That i was cool."

Jungkook bragged to Yoongi with a smirk on his face. He would not like to admit that he hated how he never got any compliment from Jimin, but atleast someone appreciated him.

"He also called you little one."

Chan pointed out, snickering a little. No matter how bold and smart and popular Jungkook gets, he always gets addressed like a little golden child every parent wants to brag about.

"And? Is that a problem? I am a 'little one' if he called me one. Hobi hyung seemed so proud of me. He even smiled so bright."

He reminisced, smiling to himself. He was going to make sure, everyone knew about Hoseok praising him. Especially Taehyung. It was his boyfriend he was getting compliments from. And he would love to have an upperhand on that.

"Wth. When i call you a kid, you beat me up.. but when someone else calls you that, suddenly you are proud?"

Chan asked confused and little mad. He would always get shoved away when he made fun of Jungkook being babied everywhere he goes.

"Maybe because he is the same age as you? Have you ever used your brain like that?"

Yoongi interrupted, rolling his eyes at the stupid fight.

"I just realised- Yoongi why aren't you friends with people your age? Like- they are either younger or elder to you."

''I have friends in all age groups. Don't make me look weird. I am the best, so everyone wants to be my friend regardless of their age. Any problem?"

Yoongi sassed back. Not only did Hoseok not acknowledge Yoongi but also made Jungkook obsessed with him. According to how he knows the younger, Jungkook is gonna do more than just try to stick around to Hoseok. Not to mention, Taehyung and Jungkook are both gonna be a hassle now; mentioning his crush 700 times a day while they practice.

"Hey Tae, you know what happened? We met Hoseok hyung on the way- and he said i looked cool while i play and also that he was happy for me and i look handsome."

Jungkook exaggerated.

"Okay well.. that was some lie."

Chan teased.

"It wasn't. He said it.. you just can't digest it."

Jungkook retorted with a glare.

"Really? He didn't even meet me. Where did you guys go without me though?"

Taehyung asked with a visible pout.

"To eat burger. But dont worry i got one for you."

Jungkook smiled with all his teeth, bringing out the meal he had kept aside in his bag.

"With Yoongi's money.. mind well."

Chan reminded again.

"Well if Yoongi hyung does not have a problem, why should you?"

Reminded the younger as he passed the food to the male next to him who just smiled a grateful boxy smile.

"I will eat it later though. I haven't washed my hands. Plus.. i need a drink with it. But thanks bro."

Taehyung explained.

"Hey move to the side, give me some space to sit."

Chan interrupted, trying to sit next to Jungkook.

"Whats your problem? Why do you always keep bothering him?"

Yoongi asked a little annoyed. He could notice it everytime Chan had to bother Jungkook with something or the other.

"Do you like him or something?"

He added with a scoff, not really minding it that much.

"Ofcourse i do. Come here baby, let me give you a kiss."

Chan laughed, placing a light peck on Jungkook's cheek while the other had no idea what this was all about.

"Ewww. Don't do that to me. Thats gay, dude. Plus.. i dont like you. I like someone else. I am saving myself for him, get going."

Jungkook huffed, pushing the other a little to the side wiping his cheek with his palms, a disgusted look all over his face.

"You can't just break my heart like that hommie- Plus.. you didn't mind it when you were drunk last time, and said you loved me. And forget about that dude, he doesnt even like you like that. He didnt spare you a glance boi. So take what you get."

Chan said with a roll of his eyes. He wasn't blind to not notice Jungkook drooling over the Jimin guy, he knew that type of love.. the unwanted bickering that leaves butterflies in your stomach even when you dont admit it. The way Jungkook's eyes moved, the little scoffs and eager movements. He's been doing the same for like a year now.

"What? You know who Jungkook likes? Dude, you didnt tell me shit!"

Taehyung fired back with wide eyes and an accusing tone.

"What? When did i do that? I never told that to anyone. "

It was now Jungkook's turn to look at the other with wide eyes. No one knew who he liked, he made sure no one finds out either. Definitely he wasn't making it that obvious right?! Taehyung would be so mad if he finds out he liked Jimin. Taehyung wasn't really cherry about that topic either. He couldn't let his secret out.

"So you like someone? And you never mentioned it to me?"

Taehyung asked with the most straight face ever.

"I- i. I didn't mean it like that. I don't even like anyone."

Jungkook made a poor attempt to go back on his words. Taehyung obviously not convinced kept staring at his friend with skeptical eyes.

"See. Its sorted then. Come here baby, give me a kiss to even it out."

Chan moved pressing his cheek in Jungkook's face.

"Wtf. Stop molesting him asshole. Kookie sit on this side."

Taehyung says, getting up and swapping seats with the younger.

"What is it to you? If i sit next to him or do whatever!"

Chan asked, his eyebrows scrunched as he glares a little at the elder.

"He is my wife. That's why. Everyone here knows that. So fuck off."

Taehyung answers, going back to his phone trying to scroll through some apps as Jungkook just giggles, cutely that Taehyung to stop and breathe a little at way the younger leaves him breathless at random moments. Yoongi just shakes his head at the antics going back to his day dreaming as his job for the day was done.

____________________________________

Ayo. Whats up beautiful people.
I hope this story never ends because i myself love the drama i am creating here..😂😂

Also i was thinking- maybe- should i continue this book for like some 100 episodes or make it 50 to 60 epi- and write a book 2 and 3?

Anyways.. please vote for the book and i hope you guys suggest things if you feel like.