chapter 7

Hoseok had anxiety running through his veins as he waited for Yoongi. Everytime someone entered the class, Hoseok's eyes would turn towards the door as his heartbeat would rise up the mountain. Everytime it wasn't Yoongi, Hoseok would just sign in relief as he would get some more time to calm himself down before their conversation.

Finally the bell rang and Yoongi did not show up. Hoseok thanked god for whatever happened and began taking out his laptop. The teacher entered which confirmed Yoongi won't be showing up any sooner. Maybe next day, he thought to himself.

He opened his belonging to start with the class as Namjoon smiled at him ever so bright and he returned the smile.

"May i come in sir?''

Someone knocked on the partially closed door which caught the attention of every student.
The teacher turned to Yoongi as he scratched the back of his neck when the teacher signed.

"Overslept again?"

The teacher asked.

"Sorry about that.."

Yoongi replied as he entered the class and made a loud thud as he rushed to his seat and dropped his bag on the desk.

"Sorry again.."

He smiled at the teacher sheepishly. The teachers would generally let him get away with stuff as long as you turn in your assignments on time. College is pretty chill, unlike how they explain it would be in school.

Hoseok was just perplexed. Not that he never oversleeps, but only did Yoongi oversleep but also admitted it to the professor that he did so.

People generally say stuff like-
I missed the bus, my bike broke down, i was helping someone in the way, i injured myself. This guy has the audacity to say 'i overslept?'
And the professor casually said 'again?' That shouldn't have been his first time.

Isn't he lazy for a sports player?, he couldn't help but wonder.

'Don't judge anyone just like that. What if he practised till late? What if he was busy with studies and couldn't find time to sleep. You know nothing. So dont judge him just by what you see. Be a wise man' , Hoseok reminded himself.

But the real reason to be worried about was Yoongi had actually made it to the college, which meant
Hoseok had to talk to him at all costs.

'Should i approach first? Or wait for him to talk?' , Hoseok had no idea about it.

He just waited for the class to end. On the other hand, Yoongi was as nervous as ever. He had to talk to Hoseok. He had never felt this way before, he was quite outspoken, did a lot of bold things. His ego, achievements and attitude always slid down his throat when it came to Hoseok.