Happy introduction

"Ya.. get the hell out of my face!"

Yoongi yells as he almost banged the basketball in his hands on the post. He was on the edge of his patience.

He gave one last look to his team standing spread around the basketball court. The look which can kill any human. His eyes piercing through their souls as they stared back at him, a little guilty, a little scared.

He turned around and took his bag and waterbottle from the ground as marched out of the court.

"Captain..!"

Jungkook shouts from behind.

"What time tomorrow..?"

"Its better if you dont come at all. Dont show your faces and embarrass the college in front of others."

Yoongi replied as he kept walking out of sight and the others just signed. They knew their captain had a bad temper and no one could control that, not even the coach.

"5:00 p.m. sharp!
And ask Tae to bandage his elbow.."

Yoongi messaged Jungkook, the vice caption and the second best player of the team.

Jungkook smiled at the act as he knew Yoongi very well, a sweetheart with a stone face. And the most beautiful boy in the entire school, well according to Taehyung.

Yoongi, the talented captain of his reknowned basket ball team, which already has its name big enough for people to know them by just the mention. But ambition is a bitch, and Jungkook knew Yoongi can be too. Ambitious he means.

'Getting success is not a big deal but keeping it constant, is the real victory..!'

Yoongi's exact words.

-•___________________________________•-

"Okay boys, better than yesterday..!"

Yoongi clapped his hands appreciating his teammates looking satisfied by the practise of this day. He hums to himself, about to call out for 'one more penalty round' untill his eyes catch two big brown eyes who looked straight at his.

With a bit of confusion in them, a bit of nervousness, bit a of confidence, a bit of hope, a bit of life. He kept staring at the boy watching him from the other side of the coart.

The other members followed his gaze to find a pretty boy with dark brown locks and a beige sweater and black ripped jeans staring back at them in confusion.

"Strangers are not allowed here..!"

Taehyung yelled from his place. He was tired already. If only Yoongi could let them go, but he was what everyone called him. Not a bitch, comeon- ambitious. He was a bit rude. Okay, who are we kidding?! He was quite rude if you dont go his way. But hard practice was necessary for the bars they've set. And Yoongi was just the right person to lead them.