Chapter - 2{First Fight}

After searching for a while, I felt the presence of a monster, a strong one. I started to run towards that presence, and when I finally reach closer to the presence I saw a large bear-like monster. He looks like a bear but he is twice as big as a bear and at least a thousand times stronger. He is a 'special A-rank' monster and I'm only an 'A-rank' monster, there is a huge difference in our physical power, but I'm superior to him in speed and that is my only advantage in this battle.

After seeing him, I did not feel any fear nor any pressure I only feel a burning soul inside me, a soul full of excitement. So I prepared myself both physically and mentally for my first fight.

He looks towards me directly in the eyes and started to release more of his aura to intimidate me, but I'm determined to defeat this bear-type monster. He roars and started to run towards me but he is not that fast, at least not as fast as me and because I accelerate my thoughts a thousand times he looks much slower. I run towards him at such speed that normal eyes could not see and quickly reach behind him and gave him a hard kick in the back with all my might.

He is strong, but the reaction time and his speed are quite slow and that is his weakness. How do I know all this? Well «Great Sage», told me all this. He got up and look at me with rage, he is angry I can clearly see it. And soon he started to attack me with all his might but, because of «Thought Acceleration» I'm able to dodge... Somehow.

After fighting for some time, he fires a lightning bolt toward me. How can he have that skill? He is firing lightning bolts toward me without any thought like just randomly firing so I decided to finish this, and I kick his head with all of my physical power but this is not enough to kill him. So I punch him and kick him several times...

Finally, after twelve kicks and seventeen punches, he died and I devour him with «Predator», I think «Great Sage» started to analyze the monster.

Well, I don't know why in WN they did not show the physical power of Rimuru because, the way I kill this monster with pure brutal force, my physical power is quite high.

<<Analyzing...
.
.
.
.
.

Analysis complete. The host got Extra Skill [Black lightning]>>

"Ok, thank you Great Sage but can you find a lake or a river nearby,"

I asked her. I have to say she is a big help, I don't even want to imagine what I do without her. You can't blame me, she is just like a cheat ability. I'm hundred percent sure that I don't stand a chance against that monster, but because of Great Sage's help, I'm able to kill that monster rather easily.

<<Answer. There is a lake, you just have to go straight towards the big tree that you are watching now.>>

After hearing this I started to run towards the lake at a fast speed. Well, I can teleport there, but it takes a huge amount of magicules from me to teleport such a large distance. Actually, it takes twenty percent of my total magicules but I don't know when I need to fight in a forest so I'm saving my energy, it is Great Sage's advice to don't use magicules unnecessarily and she is a genius so I'm just following her advice.

After running for half an hour I finally reach my destination. The lake is quite big no it is not just big it is huge like a sea I can't even able to see the other side of the lake. The plant and trees in this area are quite large compared to the other side.

The sun is shining brightly, the wind is blowing slowly, soft grass is everywhere and a huge lake in front of me- a perfect place for a picnic.

But I don't come here for picnics, I jump into the water and absorbed the water until my «Stomach» is filled by twenty percent, then, I release half of the water from my mouth.