Chapter - 8{A Day with Hana}

I don't need to find honey because I already know where the honeycomb was, I found that honeycomb two weeks ago. I and the queen of bees agree that I can take honey as much as I like, but in return, I have to help her when other monsters attack her. I agreed with her condition because honey is too tasty.

After running and flying (at low speed) for half an hour I reach the honeycomb and ask a bee to fill the bottle with honey, but when I just was about to leave I sense six 'Special A' rank monster aura nearby. Others bee also, feel their aura and tense up, because they are only 'C-level' monsters only one A rank monster can destroy them let alone six 'Special A.'

'Raphael-San who are they you know.'

<<Answer. Judging by the aura they are the same type of monsters that master fight the first time after coming into this world.>>

'The monster who looks like a bear.' I asked her for confirmation.

<<Answer. Positive.>>

After hearing her saying 'Positive' I turn off the «Thought Acceleration» and turn towards the bees.

"Don't worry, you can do whatever you want, I will take care of them while going back,"

I said to them and after hearing this they looked a little relieved. And the queen gives me a nod.

"Ok then bye, see you after two weeks, you know just contact me with «Thought Communication» if anybody dares to find trouble with you,"

I said to them with a small smile.

"Thank you for keeping your end of the deal," The queen said to me.

"Whahaha, don't worry with my current strength only the Strongest five demon lords can give me trouble other than those you don't have to worry about anyone,"

I said to them while puffing out my chest in pride. Veldanava and Raphael-San both said to me only the strongest five 'Demon Lord' can even think about fighting with me. Well, it's not like they know about my existence.

After saying bye to the queen and other bees, I fly towards the monster who enters the bees' territory. When I reach the place I kill those six mindless monsters with «Black Flame» and then I teleported outside of Hana shop.

"Hello Hana I brought honey," I said to her.

"Thank you Rimuru. You can rest now, "

She said to me, I nodded and give her honey, then I enter the room where Hana and I generally rest when we are tired.

After sometime later, Hana enters the room with a strawberry-flavored cake, some cookies, and juice. After seeing the cake I can't resist and eat my portion of the cake quickly.

"Hmmm, This tastes great Hana,"

I said to her while chewing the cake, she looked at me and shook her head in amusement.

"You never change, will you,"

She asked me in an amused voice.

"No," I replied shortly.

"So what are you going to do now, " she asked me.

"Nothing, just spending the day with you like normal and then I'm going home to brag about you and this new cake to my friend,"

I said to her like it was normal, her sweatdrop after hearing my answer.

"So, can I ask you who are this friend of yours,"

She asked me, but I negatively shook my head.

"Sorry, Hana but he doesn't like it if I talked about him with other people, "