Chapter - 20{Veldanava Vs Rimuru Part- 1}

On the border of the human kingdom and the Demi-human Kingdom, there are currently two individuals facing each other. One is a mighty dragon, the being who is considered the most powerful in the whole multiverse, the creator and the God of this multiverse Star King Dragon 'Veldanava' and the second individual is a 25-year-old humanoid girl, the being who is considered the Goddess of 'Space and Time' the Ultimate Slime 'Rimuru Tempest' both of them are facing each other, the atmosphere between them is too tense.

Veldanava after seeing Rimuru's condition is very furious from inside with humans but he has to save Rimuru first, and the only way to save Rimuru is to weaken her body so she can regain her sanity.

Veldanava is watching his opponent with his experienced eyes, he fought many strong beings in this world, but his current opponent is on a whole different level. But most importantly, she is his..... Little sister.

Veldanava knows that he can't take her lightly. So he decided to use his ultimate power.

«Turn Null»

His whole body is surrounded by the «Turn Null», he pours more and more «Turn Null» into his body, and he can feel the overwhelming power of «Turn Null» surrounding his body like a barrier, he is almost forgotten about this feeling of overwhelming power.

But to Veldanava's utter surprise, his little sister Rimuru also coated her whole body with an equal amount of «Turn Null»- no maybe more.

'How is she controlling, this much chaotic energy in her current state.'

The first thought came to Veldanava's mind after seeing her.

But he didn't have any time to complain, he rushed towards her with the speed of light, but again to his utter surprise, she can keep up with him, no actually she is faster and more agile than him.

When Veldanava claw and Rimuru fist collide with each other, a terrifying shockwave is produced. Half of the planet feels this energy wave, but for Veldanava and Rimuru it is nothing more than a gentle wind.

The most terrifying thing is that both are still holding back... A lot.

'Is her body made up of Genesis Class material, how can her soft hand be this hard, my hand still feels numb.'

Veldanava thought after the collision.

Rimuru is the first one to recover, so she pours «Turn Null» as much as she can, even though she is pouring the energy but Ciel is the one who is controlling the energy.

Then Rimuru covers it with a layer of «Wrathful King Satanael» energy.

After seeing this Veldanava also increases the amount of «Turn Null» and uses a layer of stardust to cover it.

With the speed of light they again collide with each other, the only difference is this time their power is equal and they both are trying to land a hit on each other.

Because of the Shockwave produced by the collision, the whole planet got destroyed, but Veldanava didn't care about this, because he can create the planet again, but what he cares about is her sister and most importantly this... Fight.

In his whole life, he is for the first time-fighting someone who is equal to him. No, maybe more powerful than him. He already knows that Rimuru isn't using her full power because she is only using «Turn Null» and «Wrathful King Satanael», but he is also holding back some of his power.

At first, when Veldanava hears the voice of Rimuru, he was furious about what the foolish and idiot human did, but when he hears Rimuru swear he already knows that nobody can save humanity from her.