Chapter - 12{Hana Past}

When Rimuru left the store I started to prepare for tomorrow's war, I don't even know why they are fighting with a Demon Lord- this is a suicide, just like Rimuru said there is not a single hope of our winning in this war, but because of me, Rimuru is also going to join the war.

When first time I saw her I already know that she is not just a normal 13-year-old girl because she has an aura that only strong people have. She is slightly arrogant, but I know she has every reason to be arrogant...

And one day she suddenly asks me about my dream I was quite surprised when she asked me about my dream and goal, but I gave her an answer I thought she is gonna laugh at me because of my dream. For us humans, it is just like a dream to beat a Demon Lord, but she scrolled me, then started to train me.

Not only me but also herself, she asked me to teach her swordsmanship. Well, I'm quite popular for my skills with a sword, so I agree to teach her.

I didn't regret it, not a single bit, she has a terrifying talent in swordsmanship, she learns all of my techniques and methods in less than a month and it took me whole five years to learn all this.

I'm practicing with swords since I'm 11. When I was 11 years old my village was attacked by the soldiers of another kingdom- at that time our kingdom was fighting with another nation and they attack us...

Not a single person in the village was left alive all the people died that night my parents, my brother, all the people but me. I don't know how but somehow I manage to survive after that I live one month in the forest eating fruits and other things to survive until he came into my life. The 'Hero' summoned by another world to kill the Demon Lord, he was also quite shocked after seeing an 11-year-old girl in the middle of a forest that is full of monsters, but he didn't question me.

His name was Jack...

He finds me in the forest, took me with him, and teaches me everything about swords that he knows he is considered one of the best swordsmen in the whole world. I learn all the techniques and methods, and we are leaving a happy life together, I was not that happy because I didn't have a single friend, but I'm not also sad because he is taking good care of me. Practicing with Hero is the happiest part of the day, that is something I truly enjoyed.

All the people respect him not because he is a summoned 'Hero' but because of his deeds, he was a very kind person who thinks about others before himself. He always helps the people who come to ask for help, he is always teaching me good things. He told me about his old world where he came from I still remember he said 'I come from a world where people did not fight with each other, all the races live happily with each other.' I was quite shocked after hearing about his old world, but I didn't think about this too much.

I was living a normal life until the day comes when he has to kill the Demon Lord. I don't know what happened, but he never came back and after a week I hear the news that the Hero kills the Demon Lord but at the cost of his own life. That day my dream shattered into a million pieces, my dream was to fight side by side with Hero.

The Hero who can beat me like beating a child in a battle is killed by a newly awakened Demon Lord, that day I finally realized the true power of a real Demon Lord.

I cried, I cried all day and night until I lost all my energy and sleep after a week I'm able to handle my emotion and join the Adventurer Guild I take the hardest mission and complete them without any issues because the Hero is the one who teaches me how to fight, I started to push myself to the very core and while completing a quest I fought two 'Special A' and one 'S-rank' monster at the same time that day... I thought that this is my last day, but something unexpected happens, I push myself through my limits and evolved into a 'True Hero' people started to call me a Hero not because of my evolution but because of my deeds.

After two years the mission is getting easier and easier because my power is increasing so I decided to open this Cake Shop I only take the hard mission from the guild so I have a lot of free time.

The shop becomes famous quite fast because of my reputation as a 'Hero' and 'A-rank' adventurer. I open the shop because I don't have any friends, most people didn't approach me, girls, because of jealousy and boys because of my reputation, but one day she came into my shop like a storm, she entered my shop full of energy and enthusiasm.

She is just like a ranging storm strong and destructive, just one glance and I know I'm not in her league not in power nor beauty. My 'Hero' instincts are practically screaming Danger!! Don't mess with her and stay away from her, I wanted to run, but I didn't because of her face and greeted her with a smile. That day I smile after a very long time and I feel happy. I was quite shocked after seeing her because she looks like my younger self but she is more beautiful, an incomparable beauty, but she is a little childish, well, basically she is a child, but after that day she started to visit me.

She came into my shop after every two or three days she eats a lot of Cakes and candy and she also takes some home for her friend.

She is Rimuru, she asks me to teach her. I teach her everything that I know and in return, she teaches me how to fight properly. Well, at first I thought I already know how to fight, but this all changed when she started to teach me, she teaches me many things like how to take advantage of our surroundings, how to use my skills in different ways, and I can't believe this she knows how to use my skills better than myself.

We become friends very soon, she was my first friend. She is an energetic girl, not only energetic but also powerful. She beats me in a battle. While battling her it felt like I'm battling the Hero, she doesn't know a single thing about swordsmanship at that time, but all my attacks are blocked or repelled by her like she already knows my next move.

Not because she has a skill that tells her about my attack, but because she was reading my movement, and my body language, she calculated the next attack on the basics of my movements. Fighting her was like I was fighting a battle machine.

We spent a lot of time together we share all of our secrets all but one she refused to tell me her 'special" friend's name. I never told her about my past nor did she ask.

She was a good girl, as time passes, our bond gets stronger and stronger, now I can believe her with my life and the same for her.

She is just like an angel sent from heaven, especially for me. I hate this world because this world takes everything from me, my every reason to live, my happiness, my hope, my parents, my brother, and my dream.

But this all changes after meeting her my smile returns to my face like it never leaves my face, my dull and unhappy life converts into a happy and colorful one, and my world is again filled with vivid colors.

The silent shop filled with laughter and happiness the cold days filled with warmth and because of this I'm very grateful to Rimuru. I don't think I can repay this debt in my whole life.

Today when I tell her about Demon Lord, I thought she was going to run, but again, she completely surprises me by saying she is going to join me in tomorrow's fight.

'What a troublesome child,'- I thought, but I also feel happy that there is someone in this world who genuinely cares about me, I'm going to kill that Demon Lord tomorrow as a thank you to Hero for saving me and teaching me everything.

My life was like a living hell, but you save me from that hell Rimuru thank you for coming into my life.

You are the most amazing person I know if you don't act like a child... Well, I don't think I will ever be able to tell her.

But I will make sure to protect her even if I have to sacrifice my life for that, I will not hesitate. She is my best friend, No!, she is more than a friend she is just like my little sister.

... Tomorrow I have to kill that Demon Lord for Rimuru shake.