Chapter - 28{Unwanted Guest}

At the top of the Dragon Mountain suddenly space started to fluctuate and time seems to stop only an individual like Veldanava can able to detect this type of change, he looked towards the sky and a black and purple-colored portal suddenly appeared. Veldanava was very wary of this portal because this portal is connected with some other multiverse and he can feel that some powerful entities are coming from this portal. Five to be exact, but Veldanava is not afraid of them, not even a bit rather it's the opposite he is excited.

After he loses his power after making this multiverse he didn't fight with anyone seriously but maybe these otherworldly gods can give him a challenge.

He is also very pissed because he never wins against his little sister maybe he can let out his anger and frustration on these Gods.

After waiting for a while, five Gods three male and two female came out of the portal. One male and one female are Dragon God Veldanava can feel a familiar feeling from these two Gods. The other two males are the Angels and the last female is something like a Human but not entirely Human, there is something strange about her.

Well, Veldanava was quite excited earlier, but now he is very gloomy. Why? Because of the aura, they are emitting. Veldanava is not a fool he knows how much he can handle, he can easily beat all of them in a one Vs one fight at most he can fight with two of them at a time, but if three or more attack him at the same time I'm afraid that even Veldanava can't handle them, after all, they all are genuine God and Goddess.

"Hello fellow Dragon God. My name is Draco and I'm the leader of our group I want to fight with you in a one Vs one battle for this multiverse."

He said with a smile, maybe he said all these words with a sweet voice but Veldanava can feel the schemes in his voice and the other four are looking at him menacingly.

'Sigh. Not even an hour is passed since Rimuru leaves this world and problems started to arrive at me. I have to find a way to contact Rimuru or I have to hold them for a whole month. Well, I will go with the first one.

I still have a soul corridor connected with Rimuru but I can't contact her for some reason don't tell me that sealed this world.

Veldanava thought and panic started to show in his eyes but he somehow manages to fool them.

"Ok, I accept your challenge it is not like I have something to do"

Veldanava said in a bored tone, he just wants to buy enough time until Rimuru arrives and he can hold his own against two guys for a month he is sure of this.

"Name Pearl and the white hair name is Lily and the Redhead name is Keedo and the last green hair name is Steve."

The blue-haired girl introduced other party members to Veldanava.

So basically the Dragon God is the leader and his name is Draco and the other Dragon Goddess's name is Pearl, Veldanava wants to laugh at their name but it is not a wise decision. so he keeps his mouth quiet. The two angels' names were Keedo and Steve and the last and the most mysterious Human-like Goddess name is lily.

"My name is Veldanava and as can you already know I'm a Dragon."

Veldanava introduced himself.

"Ok, so let's get started,"

Draco said and he was about to launch a nuclear attack, but suddenly they all got teleported into space.

Dark space filled the whole surrounding and only empty stars can be seen as far as the eyes can see not even a single soul is present in a radius of five light-years. They all looked shocked they all were Gods and the person in front of them teleported all of them, five light-years far from where they were standing.