Chapter - 41{Uran: The Demon God}

"Impossible," I said out loud.

"He is only twice as powerful as my brother as how he stopped me from seeing the future,"

I asked them if maybe they can answer my question.

Ciel-San also looked interested in this topic. And they all are looking at me like I'm crazy. Seeing that like that I shoot a cold glare at them and they all looked frustrated for some reason.

"Goddess Rimuru what do you mean by he is only twice as powerful as my brother aren't your brother super powerful,"

Dartin asked me while sweating nervously.

"Brother is powerful. Indeed, but I'm stronger" I calmly said to them.

"Well, you can't see in the future because all True Gods are faithless they didn't have any destiny so God didn't have a destined future. The future of a God is entirely dependent on his actions" Maya explain it to me.

"Ok. Tell me the location of his seal. I will handle the rest, he is dangerous, for my brother I can't let him live any longer"

I said to them and they nodded and send me the location through their thoughts.

"Then farewell,"

I said to them and teleported where 'Demon God' was sealed. But.

<<Notice. Individual 'Veldanava' send a soul-corridor request>>

<< Do you want to form a Soul-Corridor with individual 'Lucia' YES/NO >>

What!! Wait first from the Soul Corridor. FAST!!"

I shouted in my mind.

Hey, Ciel what is the time difference between this multiverse and our multiverse?’

I asked her, well I already have an idea though.

<<One day here is equivalent to one thousand years in our multiverse.>>

"What! Why didn't you tell me this earlier I spent 15 days here that's mean— "

No, no it can't be. I am not letting this happen.

Hey, Ciel prepare to ret—’

<< Notice. The life energy of individuals Veldanava and Lucia has vanished and the souls are collected in imaginary space.>>

<< It is possible to resurrect both of them. Do you want to resurrect? YES/NO >>

Sigh. I almost forget about that feature of the soul corridor.

"For now 'No' I will revive Brother and her later after this mess," I said to her.

After waiting for three days finally he breaks his seal.

He has black hair like a night sky, red eyes filled with bloodlust, and a massive body like a 'Giant' dark skin tone two big horns are coming out of his head and he has many black design marks on his body like tattoos.

You know your typical Demon that's what I thought when I saw him.

"Who are you?"

He asked me with a malicious tone. The way he is looking at me makes me feel sick. Truly Disgusting.

"Rimuru,"

I said simply. I saw his eyes twitch slightly when he felt my aura.

"You are connected to that damn Dragon,"

He asked me with a creepy and angered face.

"I'm his sister," I tell him simply.

"Ohh. I'm Demon God and My name is Uran" He said to me.