Chapter - 27{Prank and Yuu}

'Hey!! Ciel-San what happened to brother!! Is he, Ok!! Why doesn't he give any reply to me?'

<< Analyzing... Complete.

Report, There is nothing unusual with the individual Veldanava.>>

'Huh!! Nothing wrong, so why didn't he give me a reply.'

I was confused, so I enter his room and started to shake him but after shaking him one or two times, he grabbed my hand, so fast that I didn't even have any time to react and with a mischievous smile he throw me in the cold pond water, which is located in the back of his room. I was shocked but it didn't end here when I was about to fly from the lake.

A huge explosion happened, but only black smoke came out of that blast and my skin color changed from snow white to black, and the whole lake's water color also changed into black.

Shortly after the explosion, I hear a loud laugh, so... it was just a prank. He loves to prank especially me, I don't know why, but the thing I know is I want revenge, an eye for an eye, and a prank for a prank.

"Hahaha. So how do you like my prank Rimuru"

He asked me while laughing loudly. I was so pissed that I couldn't think straight, but then I got an idea to take my revenge.

"Oh, you call it a prank brother you are so naive,"

I said to him with a smirk and clean myself with water magic. He stopped laughing after seeing my smirk.

Without any warning I shoot a water spell on my brother, while he was busy drying his body I prepare an Ice spell and froze him, I also add some «Turn Null» because I know he is using a multi-layer barrier, but «Turn Null» ignore all the barrier and freeze my brother, even my brother wasn't able to break the ice easily I also ask Ciel-San to add «Resistance Blocking» meaning even my brother who has resistance against Ice, now feeling cold.

I know this block can't hold my brother for more than 20 seconds, so I put a barrier made by Ciel-San around my brother, according to her calculations my brother will need at least two minutes to break the barrier.

That means I have two minutes.

So I started to prepare a fire spell a high-level one I turned the whole land around my brother into lava and then throw my brother into it.

"Hot, hot, hot Rimuru!! I'm sorry, I'm sorry,"

I hear him shout so I break the barrier and let him escape from the lava lake.

"Hahaha, that is called a prank, brother!!"

I said while laughing loudly. That was, funny, too funny to see the God of this multiverse shout like this.

"Hahaha. Too funny, " he said sarcastically.

"Aw, come on brother, I got all seven worthy human souls, they all are capable to become 'Demons."

I said to my brother while teasing him a little.

"That's great!! But do you want to eat something"

"No, but I want to tell you something, " I said to him.

"What is so important that you said No, for the food," He asked me while raising an eyebrow.

"Well the thing is I'm going to another world for a while, maybe for a month, of course, if it is ok with you"

"Hmm, a month is not a problem,"

He said to me while nodding his head in agreement.

"Ok!! Thanks, brother"