Chapter - 4{Demon Slime}

At the top of God mountain currently, there are two monsters a slime and a dragon to be precise are talking to each other in a rather friendly way. Like two very old friends meet each other after a long time, both are smiling and laughing loudly while talking. It is indeed a rare sight of slime, the weakest monster, and a dragon, the strongest monster talking with each other like they know each other for years, but in reality, they just met six hours ago. They are talking with each other nonstop for the last six hours.

"Hahaha! That was funny"

Veldanava said loudly while laughing.

'This slime is a too crazy and funny monster'-he thought to himself.

"I know. Ok!! After beating him with only my brutal strength, I throw him into a herd of spider monsters. Hahaha!! He is screaming my name until he passes out because of fear, Hahahaha!! He looks too funny while running from the monster, "

She said cheerfully while laughing and gesturing how she throw him.

"Hahaha, I also want to see the face of that foolish human"

Veldanava laughs loudly. The story is something like this, a human saw slime (Rimuru) in her human form alone near the lake and tried to have some 'fun' with her, but the Rimuru thought that he wants to fight with her, so she broke both of his legs and then throw him in the herd of spider monsters.

'Well, I did not feel bad for that human because he is the one who wants to have some fun.' Veldanava thought to himself.

"Well, that aside, I want to ask you, what are you doing here on this mountain. Didn't you feel bored here all alone?"

The slime asked him in a friendly voice, she is curious about how he didn't feel bored here.

"Now, you mentioned it. Yes, I do feel bored, but I'm used to living alone... I have to admit being with others is more fun though!!"

Veldanava replies in a sad voice, but he quickly changes his mood and asked.

"Say! Slime did you need a name!! Calling you slime is awkward,"

He asked her in an excited voice after hearing this she became excited.

"What!! Really can you give me a name? Please give me!! Give me!!"

She said in a completely exciting voice with stars in her eyes.

"Yes!! I can give you a name, it is not a problem for someone like me. Let's think about a name for you. You are the first one who comes here, you are rather friendly, so how about 'Rimuru Tempest' 'Rimuru' means 'Friendly one' and 'Tempest' means 'Storm' because you are like a raging storm destroying everything that comes into your path and after you came here this whole mountain filled with laughter like a storm. Tell me you like this name don't you"

Veldanava asked her, when veldanava gave her name, a huge amount of magicules from Veldanava's body was transferred to the now named 'Rimuru' body. A huge amount, for other creatures, but for someone like Veldanava, it is like a drop from the ocean.

Not even worth mentioning.

As for Rimuru her body started to glow with different colors of lights and she feels a huge amount of energy enter her body, she feels a warm, comfortable feeling in her body because the name Rimuru was engraved into her soul.

After a while, the light died down and Rimuru can be seen again with a huge smile on her face. Her energy also increases drastically, her energy level now is twice as strong as before.

"I do not like this name, I love this name!! Thank you!! "

She said and after hearing this Veldanava felt an emotion start to build inside him- happiness.