Chapter - 13{War}

When I woke up the next day, I noticed that Hana was already awakened and had made breakfast. She is currently getting ready for the upcoming war both physically and mentally. Other people need to prepare mentally for a battle because of their nervousness and other emotions, but some battle manic-like me, we did not need to prepare mentally, because we only live to battle, Whahaha.

After eating breakfast, both me and Hana are standing at the front gate of the city not only ourselves but there are a total of 764 adventurers present all are B-rank or above. I'm feeling sorry for them because they all are going to die today, well if I don't intervene in the battle.

I don't have any intention to help these people. I'm here only to test my power and for Hana's safety, I don't have any soft spot for humans because I was used to one of them...

... Eh, yeah. Maybe a small spot. Whahaha, but that doesn't matter now. Because about 1 km in front, I can feel there are exactly 600 'A-rank' monsters of different races, 100 A+, 10 special A, and two are S-rank they are likely to be the general or something, but I didn't feel any strong individual in their army, I mean yeah they are strong for other, but... Hmm, wait no S-Rank are too much for humans. Hehe, oops I forgot that.

I told Hana about the approaching army, and she looked shocked after hearing the news because she can't see the army, I told her it was because of my skill, and she looked troubled after hearing this.

"So, Rimuru. What do you think of how many chances we have of winning?"

She asked me in a low voice.

"If you ask me there are none but if anybody was able to kill the two 'S-Rank' than 40 percent and if we also can kill 10 'Special A-rank monster than 90 percent,"

I told her what Ciel told me and after hearing this from me she looked a little happy.

"So, there is a chance of our winning, at least we are not fighting a suicidal battle,"

She said to me in a little happy voice and a small smile appears on her face.

"You didn't hear me did you, first we have to kill those 12 monsters and I don't think it's gonna be easy,"

I said to her, that it is obvious that they are not going to show early on in the battle.

"Don't worry about those 'S-Rank' monsters, I can handle those two,"

She seems to be determined, looks like she is taking those two very lightly.

"Hana, don't take those two lightly, they are not mindless monsters they possess intelligence, and judging by their power level I don't think even all of these people can beat one, maybe you can beat one, but if both attack at the same time then... "

I didn't finish the sentence, because we both know what gonna happen.

"So, In other words, they all are just like humans, experts in fighting"

I added it to simplify the meaning. After hearing this Hana looked surprised, well, I kind of expect this expression, because in the human kingdom there are only mindless monsters, they are easy to kill.

"... So, how many of them have intelligence,"

She asked me after some time.

"All of them possess intelligence, I think this was the plan of Demon Lord, in the front the army looked weak, but in reality, they all are elite soldiers..."

I explained to Hana what I think. I still find it surprising, but Hana is the one who is leading the human army, not the Guild master because Hana is the strongest, and most of the adventurer knows her and respects her, that is why Hana is chosen as a caption.