Chapter - 15{Supreme Deity Vs Demon Lord}

The war between Hero and Demon Lord comes to an end, but a new fight is about to begin. Demon Lord Izoren wanted to end the fight with three Nuclear blasts, but someone suddenly appears in front of the hero from the thin air and took the attack head-on. Most of the people looked confused by the sudden arrival of a new person and thought that he/she was an idiot who dares to interfere in the fight between Demon Lord and Hero.

When the smoke clears, a girl maybe 13 years old is standing in front of completely fine Hana with an angry expression on her face. Her two dragon-like wings have protected her, smoke still can be seen rushing out of the wings this proves that she didn't use any type of barrier but not a single scratch is present on her wings.

Rimuru Pov.

'How dare this puny Demon Lord to try to hurt Hana in front of me.'

I thought while looking directly into his eyes, he looked shocked but didn't show on his face.

"RIMURU!!" I hear Hana shouting my name I turn back and gave her a small smile.

"Don't worry, I'm fine you can rest assured I will make sure he will regret coming here."

"Oh-ho, one more little rat to kill, but look like you have some skills to be able to block my attack,"

He said arrogantly to me and after hearing this, my temper reaches its maximum limit.

<<First this punk attacks the master's friend and now he is looking down on master.>>

Looks like I'm not the only one who is mad, now this guy is so dead, maybe I can give him a chance.

"Oi!!! You puny Demon Lord, first you attack Hana like a coward and now you are insulting me. But because I'm in a good mood, I will give you three options.

The first is to apologize to Hana, leave this place, and never came back again.

The second is to fight and die like these monsters.

And third is to choose option two."

I said to him pissed if he dares to fight with me, I'm gonna torture him before killing him.

"Hahaha, A puny human dares to challenge me, but don't you think option three is quite odd, what is the difference between choosing option 2 or 3," He asked me.

"Oh, it's because I don't think about the third option,"

I said sheepishly while rubbing my cheek with my right-hand fingers. After hearing this Hana looked like she is saying 'What the hell you are saying' and the Demon Lord dropped anime style.

"Huh!! And here I thought you are a threat, but it turns out you are just a little girl who got power because of her parents"

He again mocked me. Enough of this chit chat now it is time to put this Demon Lord into his place.

"Whahaha, your time is over and because you didn't choose an option, I'm gonna choose it for you and I choose the fourth option. First I'm going to beat you to death and then torture you till your mind is gone crazy,"

I said to him in a cold voice and with a dark chuckle, even demons got a chill in their back after hearing my chuckle.

'Hey, Ciel-San didn't I tell you to change me into adult form.' I asked her.

<<Al-ready on it.>> She said, somewhat scared while shuttering.

'Hey, Ciel-San why are you scared I'm not angry with you. I'm angry with that punk.'

<<Understood.>>

I made another strong barrier around the city, humans, and Hana, they looked shocked but didn't say anything.