Chapter - 5{Gift}

Today is the day when Rimuru is supposed to wake up, Veldanava is waiting patiently for her to wake up, and now any second she can wake up. Veldanava is the first to wake up from his sleep and now he is waiting for Rimuru to wake up. Some minutes later Rimuru's eyes started to twitch and her body started to move slowly.

Veldanava who is watching this started to approach Rimuru to congrats her. Rimuru who is now fully awake, seeing Veldanava approaching her, transferred into her human form.

Rimuru Pov

When I woke up from sleep I saw Veldanava approaching me, so I transform into my human form, with a huge smile on my face. When he gave me a name I was too surprised by the name that he gave me but I didn't show it.

"Yo! Rimuru congratulations on successfully evolving into a Demon Lord, you are looking strong after evolving,"

He said to me while casually greeting me, he is a nice person, maybe he is treating me nicely because he didn't have any other friends but that doesn't matter to me.

"Yes!! Thank you. I became much stronger after evolving into a Demon Lord,"

I told him in my high-pitched voice with a huge grin on my face, I know what he is thinking and I'm excited about this.

"Hmm, you are still too weak compared to me, but you can become as strong as me one day,"

He said to me with a slightly smug face, while analyzing me. I know with my current strength I can't hide it from Veldanava, so I let him analyze me.

"You only evolved into a Demon lord approximately three days ago and you have two ultimate skills, impressive, very impressive and that's why I'm giving you the right to call me a friend, from today I, the 'Star King Dragon' Veldanava declare you my friend, so feel proud,"

He said to me in a dramatic motion. Woah!!, but he looks so cool in this way.

"Thank you!!"

I said while smiling. I don't even know why I'm smiling, but I'm smiling, maybe because he is my first friend in this world. I don't know, but I can't stop smiling and a feeling started to build up inside me the feeling of love, not any love, but sibling's love he gave me the impression of a brother.

Maybe because I have a dragon soul, according to Raphael my soul is hundred percent compatible with the dragon which is also the reason why I'm able to reincarnate in this body.

"Ok! So what you need as a gift tell me and I will grant your wish" He said to me smugly.

Oi Oi Oi I know you are a God but still!! How can you say that!! I will grant your wish that easily, sigh, well it is not like I need something, what should I ask him. Hmm. Why didn't hear Raphael's suggestion first?

'Raphael-san what do you think? What should I ask for..?'

<<Answer. Currently master has everything, the only thing that the master lacks is information & knowledge.>>

'As expected of Raphael-san, you are too smart. Thank you for the idea'

I said to her. Now you can understand why I call her cheat ability, while I'm thinking about other useless think she is thinking about the dangers we may face in the future.

"Ok. Then I need a skill, that contains all the information of all the worlds"

I said to my new friend Veldanava with a smirk because I know no matter what happened, he will not give me this skill because this is one of his original skills of Veldanava.

"Hmm, No Sorry, but-" He stopped himself when he saw a huge smirk on my face and maybe started the «Thought Acceleration» because he quickly added.

"I can't give you this skill permanently, but if you want I can give you this skill temporary for some time because this skill is one of my original skills,"