Chapter - 18{Goddess Wrath Part- 1}

Currently, we can see four people flying in the sky, they are adventurers, who are returning home after completing their mission. They all are 'A-rank' adventurers, one of their party members has an Extra Skill «Fly» which allows them to fly.

"So what are you going to do after returning home Hem" A red hair girl name Aria asked.

"Nothing, just rest" The brown hair boy replied to her.

"Ok and you Sera" She again asked.

"I'm going to shopp-"

But before she finished her sentence they all hear a cold, but angelic voice, the voice is full of hatred, anger, grief, and frustration.

<<Today, I 'Rimuru Tempest' swore that>>

Just by hearing the first world they can say that the person who spoke those words, is not a normal human, she is comparable to a «God» but what she said sent a chill down their spine,

<<I will kill every human in this world to soothe my bleeding heart. Your old greedy king wants to control me by threatening me with Hana, now all humanity has to pay for my dead friend with their life.>>

Her words are absolute like they already sealed the fate of humanity in this world.

"Wh-who i-is she, how can she say something this ridiculous"

The fourth, and also the last member of the party said while shuttering that his name is Shiro.

"H-Hana, isn't the only person who evolved into 'Hero' two years ago" Aria shouted.

"The old greedy king, is she talking about the king of 'First Domain' the one of the strongest Human kingdoms" Hem suddenly said.

"I-I d-don't know, but t-the t-thing that I know is the person who swore j-just n-now, she is too strong," Shiro said.

"You are right if she can control the «Voice of the world» she must be strong that's a given," Aria said.

"Hey, Aria you have a skill that let you see any part of the world, right"

Hem asked her with a serious expression.

"Yes, but let's land somewhere safe I need to concentrate to see that far." She replied.

"Ok! Then I will land all of us in a safe place,"

Shiro said and then he landed all of them in a safe place near the end of the city. After landing, Aria started to focus, but she can't see her...

No matter how hard she tries...

Every time she tries to see her, her head hurt like someone is blocking her...

But after a while, she was able to see and also transfer the data that she is seeing into other minds, so they all also can see what is happening there.

A girl with silverish blue hair and golden eyes standing in a castle, a beautiful face like a Goddess- Cold eyes and expressions, she didn't show a single hint of emotions like her head in the chaos.

""Is she really a Goddess?""

They all asked each other at the same time with a face full of awe. But before anyone can answer her body released a huge amount of aura, releasing all of her hidden power, and the castle wall and surface started to crack from the sheer pressure, but what terrified them is that all the people including the royal guards all disappear without a trace.

"Th-they a-all died j-just l-like that,"

Shiro asked terrified by what is seen just now.

"They all are highly trained royal guards, but they weren't even able to resist and died, she didn't even do anything just released her aura just how powerful this girl actually is," Aria said.